Raw Truth - Spying (Sexual Content)

Chapter 3

"Hey we need to talk," I texted Noah, worried about the conversation that was about to happen.
"What about?"
"Us.. I think its time we stop doing this to each other and move on. I love you, I really do, but we nonstop argue and fight and we nonstop strive to make each other jealous. It's getting ridiculous. So I have found someone else. I am going to try things with him and I think you should move on as well." I did it. I sent the message. I could feel myself wanting to cry and send another text taking back everything I just said.
"K."
K? All I got was a K.?
"That's it?"
"What do you want me to say, Kailey? You want to move on so move on. Leave and drop me and everything we have. What's this new guys name?"
"Weston"
"Weston...?"
"You don't need to know his last name..I don't need you harassing him"
"That's okay. You do know I have friends in Tusken from playing baseball right? They will keep an eye on you for me and tell me every single thing you do. Watch your back Kailey and tell this Weston kid to watch his."
I'm not going to lie. I got chills when he said that. Watch my back? Spying on me? I couldn't believe him. This wasn't the Noah I knew.

. . .

It's been a few days since the day I texted Noah. Weston and I were still talking, and hanging out every weekend. Then one night it happened... He made his move to get me in bed...

It all started when I went over to his house that night. We always hung out in his room, but all we ever did was watch movies or play video games together. This night was different though; I could sense it when I walked through the door..silence. Usually I could hear the sound of his mother cooking or his father yelling at the referees on tv about a bad call they had made, but I didn't hear anything. I walked to Weston's room to find him laying in his bed playing around on his phone.

"Weston? Where is your mom and dad?"
"Oh they went out and won't be back until late...like super late. We have the house to ourselves for at least five hours, baby" 
"Oh" is all I said. I didn't know what to say. I wasn't prepared for what was about to happen either. I knew Weston was a freak in bed based on the stories I heard and even stories he had told me, but I was about to find out just how much of a freak he was.

"Come here, Kailey. I thought we could finally, you know, get a little more intimate tonight. I want you babe and I know you want me."
I was nervous. I slowly walked towards Weston when I glanced at his nightstand. My heart sunk and my stomach dropped. A pair of shiny silver handcuffs and three condoms laid out in the open. 

"Uhm W-Weston, I-I uh I'm not exactly ready for this. I don't want to go all the way."
"That's okay, we don't have to. When you want me to stop, you tell me, okay?"
"O-Okay."
"But babygirl, I have one requirement."
"What is it?"
"You let me cuff you. I want full control over your body. I promise I won't go all the way with you until you are ready though, but trust me, Kailey, letting me have full control for now will just maximize your pleasure"
"O-Okay, Weston"
Weston smirked and evil smirk and whispered in a demanding, yet comforting voice, "Good girl, now come here."
I walked towards Weston. He motioned me to lay on the bed, so I did as I was told. He started kissing me. I couldn't help but kiss him back. His soft, gentle lips were heaven to me. I loved kissing him, and every time I did, I yearned for more. He slipped me shirt off over my head and I willingly let him. He brought my hands up above my head and held my wrists together with one hand as he reached over to the nightstand to retrieve the handcuffs. He still kissed me. My lips to my ear then down my neck to my collar bone. I moaned. He lifted his lips from my body, smiling, and cuffing my hands to the headboard. Weston then reached over and opened a drawer of the nightstand.

"W-What are you getting?" I asked nervously.
"Baby, it's just a blindfold. Trust me, you will enjoy everything so much more if you focus on the feeling rather than what you are seeing."

He wrapped the cloth around my eyes and continued to kiss me more. He squeezed my breasts and whispered, "We can't have any fun with this bra in the way, now can we?" He then reached behind my back, unsnapping my bra and throwing it on the ground. He began to suck on my nipples, making them hard and making me moan. I could feel myself getting wet and I wanted to reach down and play with myself, but being cuffed to the headboard, I obviously couldn't. It was like he could read my mind because he said, "I bet that little pu$$y is just soaking wet, huh?" I nodded my head and in response he said, "I can take care of that." He slapped my breast, making me moan again, even louder. Then he began kissing my lips, smacking my wet pu$$y. I was going crazy. "You getting horny, Kailey?" he asked in the most seductive voice I have ever heard. 
"Yeah," I managed to get out in between moans. 

I felt his body slide down to my pu$$y and his tongue teasingly lick my entrance. "Say I'm your daddy" His seductive voice quickly turned into demanding orders.
"You're m-my daddy, Weston."

"That's my girl" He continued to lick my entrance and he began rubbing my cl!t with one hand while the other hand played with my right nipple. I was moaning nonstop at this point. I loved every second of it. Weston slid a finger into my hole and twisted it around as quickly as he could go. His tongue then playing with my cl!t and sucking on it. His other hand continued to play with my nipples and every once in a while slapping my breasts. I could feel myself dripping and every time I did, he quickly moved his tongue to catch each drop. He slid back up and pressed his lips to mine, shoving his tongue into my mouth, allowing my to taste myself. "You taste sweet, don't you baby?" He asked. I could sense that he had a smirk on his face and his eyes were more seductive than ever. I nodded my head and said, "Yeah babe. I love it"

*Slam*

"What the fuck?!" Weston yelled in a whisper. "My parents are home." Weston quickly uncuffed me and threw the blindfold on the floor. He walked towards the door, "get your stuff on." He walked out the door as I frantically got up and dressed myself. After I got all of my clothes on, I sat on the bed. I was all of a sudden pissed off that he had not finished what he had started. I was in the middle of being pleasured sooo good until his freaking parents just HAD to come home. I thought they were suppose to be gone for hours..

Weston reentered his room saying that his parents had come home early because his dad had slipped on ice outside and messed up his knee. His mother immediately helped him back to the car and they came straight home. His father had been notorious for joint problems, so it wasn't surprising. 

Ughh.. I guess we will just have to pick up where we finished off another day.. I wasn't going to lie, Weston really WAS a freak.. but I loved every single second of it and I couldn't wait to continue

. . .

It was the following Monday at school. I was sitting in 7th period study hall when I felt my phone vibrate in my purse. I pulled it out to see I had a text from Noah. "Are you serious right now Kailey?"

"What is it now Noah?"

"You and this Weston kid are getting intimate?"

"Who the fuck told you that?!" What the hell? Was Noah REALLY spying on me? And who told him about that? How did anyone even find out? I didn't tell so it must of been Weston telling people..

"No names. I'm not a rat..Is it true?"

"That is none of your business"

"It is...you slut. I am the only one you can do that stuff with"

"Noah, I thought we were moving on..."

"You thought wrong. I told you I'd know every move you made there. And I am warning you...keep playing your little mind game, and I can play it 10x better and 10x harder."

What was he talking about?....

There is chapter 3. Short, I know, sorry about that. But what do you think Noah is going to do? Does he have a right to be jealous? Does he have a right to spy on Kailey? Does Kailey have the right to be giving herself to Weston and not Noah?

Vote and Comment please.. Feedback please..Idk if people even like this book.

This may be about my life and about my experiences, but I am open to know how people feel about it. Just because I am putting real things in here, doesn't mean I cant reword things and give off different feelings towards certain events.