Raw Truth - Commitment

Chapter 4

"Hey babe." Weston came up behind me after school and slid his hands around my waist. "Wanna come over tonight? I'm home alone and we can finish what we started"

I chuckled. "You mean what you started. And are you sure you will be home alone? You said that last time."

"Yes I am sure. They are going to dinner with some of their friends."

"Okay. I'll be over later."

"Good. Wear something tight" he whispered in my ear then he winked and walked away. I gathered my books and walked to my car in the parking lot. I threw the books in the back and got in the driver's seat. I sat there for a minute, thinking. 

Weston and I were not dating, but he said he wanted to, but yet he never asked me out. We have been 'talking' for the pass month. I think it was time we got a little more exclusive with this whole thing, but how was I going to tell him? He had always told me he had commitment issues, but with me he felt different. Felt like it was right. If it felt right then why couldn't he prove it? Ask me out! Make me your girlfriend if things feel so right with me!

My thoughts began to make me angry, so I took a deep breathe and pushed them all away. I started my car and drove home.

. . .

It was 8pm when I arrived to Weston's. I walked in and went straight to his bedroom. He was laying in his bed, sleeping. I crawled on the bed and started feeling his bulge through his pants. He groaned in his sleep and let a small smile appear on his face. I smiled and started to unbutton and unzip his jeans. His Red boxers appeared and I slipped those down a little bit and pulled out his long, thick dick. I started stroking it, making him groan even more. I bent down and gave the head of his dick a little suck, and that's when he woke up. His sleepiness in his eyes quickly faded into lust. 

"What are you doing down there babygirl?"

"Having a little fun"

"Yeah? You like it?"

"I do. It's yummy"

"Come here baby"

I crawled up to him and he kissed me softly. He flipped me over and took out the handcuffs and cuffed me to the bed. He then reached over for the blindfold and wrapped it around my eyes.

"We'll see how much you like it," he said in a deep tone. Then he slipped my pants and panties off and began rubbing my cl!t. I immediately moaned and my hips raised off of the bed. I heard him take off his jeans and his boxers. He crawled up the bed and he was by my face. He continued to rub my cl!t as he gently put his manhood on my lips.

"Open your mouth, Kailey"

I opened my mouth and he slid his dick into my mouth and I began sucking on it. I moaned as I sucked and he kept telling me how much of a good girl I was. He told me that if I kept doing as I was told, then he would soon reward me. A burst of excitement entered my body when I thought of all the "reward" possibilities. 

Beginning of Chapter 4. I have things to do, so i gtg, but I will finish this scene later. What kind of rewards do you think Weston is talking about?