1.01 Two different worlds

"Grant, you're going to be late for work," Tristan said, scrambling some eggs. He was making breakfast for his family. He quickly glanced at his phone to see what time it was.
"Babe seriously you just started this job and if you're freaking late and you get fired don't even bother coming home!" Tristan said out loud. Grant appeared, adjusting his tie and smiling at Tristan.
"What? No good morning or I love you? Always with the yelling and nagging," he teased. Grant slid his hands behind Tristan and pulled him closer for a passionate kiss.
"Um, dads?" Alaiyana said from the kitchen door. She saw her dads close together and quickly covered her eyes. Tristan pulled away from Grant and smiled. "I didn't see anything I swear,"
"Baby, have some breakfast. You're going to be late because you're dad is a turtle," Tristan laughed as eyed Grant.
"I'm so nervous. Today I'm auditioning for the part in the school musical," Ana told them, standing poise. Tristan smiled at his daughter. He was so proud that she was into musical theatre much like himself. However, Grant wasn't really supportive of it.
"Now sweetie, what do I always tell you about acting and theatre?" Grant asked, taking a sip of coffee.
Ana sighed, putting down her glass of juice.
"Acting and singing are hobbies, not professions," she said sadly. Grant nodded happily and gave Tristan a peck on the cheek.
"I'll be in the car waiting Ana," he said as he waved and blew a kiss to his husband. Ana looked up at her daddy and sighed.
"Why doesn't dad understand that I love to sing and act?" Ana asked, leaning her head to Tristan. He sighed.
"He just wants you to have a future. Your daddy believes that musical genius doesn't pay the bills. Anyway, here's lunch, you gotta get going. I don't want you to be late. Make sure you put your cellphone in your bag. Your dad doesn't want you a having a phone yet but I worry about you. Make sure you turn it on during lunch and then turn it off after. Okay baby?" Tristan told his daughter. She smiled at him and kissed his cheeks.
"I love you daddy. See you later," she waved as she left the kitchen and headed to the car. Tristan sighed happily.

Him and Grant met when he was still in high school. He was at teacher at Degrassi and Tristan was one of his students. When Tristan graduated, he went to New York for school. A few years later they dated and got married. They adopted Ana from a children's center in New York when she was just 9 months. She's now 13 years old now so they've been together for a while.

Tristan looked at the clocked and sighed heavily.
"Crap. They probably finished  all the bananas at the Market," he said to himself. He took his car keys and headed to the supermarket. When he got there, he walked in and noticed that there were so much people.
"Wow must be a sale or something," he whispered to himself. He made his way to the fruit section where a tall, dark brown haired guy stood.
"Riley," he said angrily to his phone. "There are no bananas okay! I even tried to seduce the produce guy. He's not gay!"
"Well then I guess I'll wait till the bananas come then, BYE," he said to the other person on the other line before hanging up.
"You waiting on the bananas too?" Tristan asked, stepping closer to the fruit. The dark brown haired boy looked him and smiled.
"Yeah well the husband isn't going to stop bitching at me till I get it so... I'm Miles," he stuck his hand out for a hand shake. Tristan nodded and shaked his hand.
"Tristan," Miles stared at him. He noticed how beautiful his eyes were and how cute his face was. He turned away before Tristan noticed. Tristan laughed.
"Um...I get it. My husband isn't like that but I totally get it. So do you have any kids?" He asked him. Miles shook his head in response.
"No uh, my husband doesn't want kids. Which honestly makes me so mad because I really want children. What about you?"
Tristan immediately took out his phone and showed Miles a picture of Ana. A smile came across his face.
"She's so beautiful. If you don't mind me asking, um where did you...get her?" Miles asked, sounding very interested.
"We adopted her from a children's center in New York," Tristan replied. "I was going to school for a while there and I volunteered. Then Ana was one of the Kids I helped take care of. She wouldn't stop crying and then I just held her...and she stopped. I fell in love with her ever since and I...me and my husband adopted her. She's 13 and I tell ya, when you have one of your own, time will just fly," Tristan said with a smile. He truly treasured his daughter.
Tristan noticed Miles staring at him. He raised an eye brow and looked over his shoulder to see a man stacking some bananas.
"Oh look, bananas!" Tristan said, reaching for one. Miles reached for one too when both of their hands met, clenching on to the same group of bananas. Tristan immediately retreated his hand and turned away, trying to hide his red face. Miles, how ever noticed.
"Well, I gotta go pay for these and get back to my psycho husband but...it was nice meeting you...Tristan..."
"Milligan! And it was nice meeting you...Miles..." he waited for him to reply. Miles stared at him. Long and hard. He leaned closer to Tristan and kissed him. Tristan pushed him away and gasped.
"What the hell are you doing? We're both married!!!" Tristan told him. Miles laughed and proceeded to the cashier to pay for his bananas.
"Well aren't you two the cutest," the cashier said. Tristan shook his and laughed.
"Oh no we're not..."
"I bet the sex between ya is pretty good, right?" Tristan took a deep breath and looked at Miles. He immediately walked out of the store and Tristan chased after him.
"Hey! Wait!" Tristan called out. Miles turned around and glared at him. His expression was different from when he stared at Tristan inside the store.
"What?" He said through his teeth. Tristan backed up slowly.
"Okay nvm. Good bye," he said coldly as he walked towards his car. Miles ran after him and pushed him to a black SUV. They were face to face and Miles was breathing rapidly.
"I want to...ugh...but we're both married...And...I won't tell if you won't," he said under his breath. Tristan's heart was beating so quick, without warning he pulled Miles closer and kissed him. Miles responded by sliding his hand to his face and kissing his neck. Tristan moaned softly. The two were wildly horny. Miles searched around only to find a public restroom. He grabbed Tristan's hand and they ran there. They were kissing each other. And at the moment, it felt so right. Tristan looked in the stalls to see if anyone was inside.
"Ugh...just take your clothes off...and let me show you what I can do," Miles said seductively. Tristan unbuttoned his shirt and Miles, too. Miles took out his belt and let his pants drop to the bathroom floor. Tristan too. They kissed and made out for a while till Tristan turned around and Miles pressed himself on him.
"Just go already," Tristan said under his breath before Miles pushed slowly. Tristan's mouth opened and his moan made Miles more rough. Miles started to push faster and faster, holding onto Tristan's bare back. Tristan moaned softly, trying to make sure no one outside heard him.
"UGH!" Miles said as he released in him. Tristan turned around and leaned towards Miles. They  were pressed against each other. Miles slowly kissed Tristan's neck and sighed heavily.
"You were amazing," Miles said, intertwining his hand with Tristan's. Tristan sighed.
"You were amazing, too"
They put their clothes on and stepped out of the bathroom. Miles put his hands in his pockets and sighed.
"So when can we do this again," he asked Tristan. Tristan looked up at him and remembered his husband. His hard working husband and his beautiful daughter. At the moment it felt so right but Tristan knew that it was wrong.
"Never. This can NEVER happen again!" Tristan stormed away. Miles was behind him.
"I thought you said it was amazing," Tristan stopped and glared at him.
"It was amazing, honestly. Best sex I've ever had in my life. It felt so freaking good. But I have a husband. And a beautiful daughter. Just please stay away from me," Tristan said as he got into his car and drove off.

Miles stood there and stared at his car as he left.