e p i l o g u e

The funeral was a total disaster. Everyone had been constantly crying and is not stopping at anytime at that moment. All you could practically hear there, besides the birds chirping and the priest talking, was sobs from each and everyone in the park. But one person out standed the most, it was Lauren. She wasn't talking to anyone, not even her own child at the moment. She was too devasted and sad that words that would describe her best was all the synonyms of sad you could name of.

The funeral finally came into an end, everyone wanting to go home already and just lay down on their beds. But one person wanted to be left at her sister's grave though.

It was Lauren.

Everyone left her alone, giving her the space and time she asked for. They had a hard time telling Lucas that he needed to go home already, though, but they finally succeeded to that.

Lauren never really got the chance to finish reading the letter Lisa had given her. And she thought that today was the right time to continue it. She reached out from her back pocket, grabbing the paper. But instead of continuing it, she started reading it all over again. Starting from the first part.

Dear Lauren,

     Hey! I hope you slept well. I just wanted to tell you that I love you so much and that you'll always and forever be my ladybug. I don't really know what you're thinking of right now, but I hope you're happy, or at least just smiling. I'll be gone for a few months. Or maybe even years? But I promise to come back. I hope you won't forget about me. I hope you'll always keep the promises we made to yourself and never forget to buy me pizza when I'm back. No, I'm just kidding. Lauren, I would really write here everything I loved about you, but there's a 100% posibilty I'll miss the flight because I'll take a really long time to finish.

Oh c'mon, don't get me started at how cute your fingers can be even if they're crooked. They are even more beautiful than the attitude of that guy who broke your heart, haha.