How You Both Meet.

How you both meet.

Stefan

Mystic falls high. A small school in a small town that was all too new for you. You had just recently moved in. You wandered the hallways of your new school in hopes of finding your assigned locker. To say that you were lost and confused would've been a huge understatement.

"220. 220. Where the hell is it?" you mumbled under your breath as you hastily scanned the locker numbers. You were holding a bundle of thick books and your hands were aching as you started to get frustrated.

You reached the end of the hallway and took a sharp left turn, only to collide with a hard frame. The collision resulted in your books falling on the floor.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." You said, bending to pick your books up in a hurry. You quickly gathered you stuff and stood up again to meet a pair of misty green eyes.

"Its okay. Are you alright?" the boy asked. His eyebrows knitted together in worry.

"I'm fine, just having trouble with finding my locker." You said, giving him a flustered smile.

"Well, I can help you with that. What's your locker number?" he asked kindly. You told him your locker number and he began guiding you through the hall.

You took the time to take in his features. He had golden brown hair, thick eyebrows, a straight nose and thin lips. He was attractive with a lean and tall body and his polite vibe.

^^^

You finally reached your locker and turned to the stranger.

"I'm new here and you helping me really means a lot to me, thank you." You said, giving the boy a small smile. He smiled back softly as he looked down.

 He smiled back softly as he looked down

"No problem. I'm Stefan." He introduced, giving out his hand. You shook his hand firmly.

"Y/N." you replied with a small nod. The bell rang across the hallway, commanding the students to go to their respective classes.

"So... I guess I'll see you around." You said, dumping your books into the locker quickly and getting ready for your class.

"Of course." Stefan smiled as he began to walk away. "And welcome to Mystic Falls."

Damon

Mystic falls had a pleasant weather almost all year round. The air was always fresh and the sky was always clear. So, it did surprise you when the clouds started thundering and rain began to pour heavily as you were walking home at night.

You wrapped your arms around you and quickened your pace. You were still far from home so you decided to take shelter in the nearest building until the rain stops. The nearest building, fortunately, was the Mystic Grill.