Your first kiss.

Your first kiss.

Stefan

Stefan and you shared your first kiss pretty early in your relationship. You had started hanging out as friends and after a couple of weeks, he had asked you out. You both held great affection for each other. Falling for each other deeper and harder everyday.

^^^

You were on your first date as a couple. It wasn't all that big or fancy. You had invited him over to your house for dinner. Your parents were out of town so you wouldn't be interrupted.

You prepared dinner, nothing too professional or exotic, just some soup and pasta. You got ready almost immediately after the dinner was ready. You were combing your hair when you heard the doorbell.

You smiled and your stomach erupted into a volcano of nerves. You rushed down the stairs, opening the door to meet Stefan's dark, beautiful eyes. You welcomed him in. You both ate dinner while having a casual conversation.

After dinner, he suggested to take stroll to the park. You agreed, grabbing your coats, you both left. The weather at night was good. The sky was clear and flooded with stars. The park was mostly empty with the exception of a person or two walking casually. The cold air chipped at your face but in a good way.

"So, did you like the dinner?" you ask casually as you both walk along the stony path in the park.

"Absolutely, it was delicious." Stefan replies with a smile. "I enjoyed our time together a lot." He added, looking at you with adoration.

"Yeah, me too." You replied.

He stopped suddenly, pulling you closer by the waist. Stefan looked at you, as if it was the last time he will ever see you. To him, you were an angel, a bearer of light in the darkness that lurked Mystic Falls. You made him feel human. You made him feel loved and he was forever grateful to you for that.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look this evening, y/n?" he asked in a whisper. His eyes held so much affection that it made your heart hammer against your ribcage. You shook your head, entranced by him.

"Well, you look beautiful." He said, brushing a strand of hair away from your face. "You look so damn beautiful, y/n." he said, pulling you against him with one hand on your waist while the other cupped your cheek. He leaned in, his lips touching yours softly.

You leaned in as well, moving your arm up to the back of his neck. The kiss was deep but passionate. Both of your lips moving in sync with each other. Your stomach fluttered while his skin tingled with your touch. Both of you were content.

You pulled back shortly after, both of your foreheads touching as looked down

Your lips curled up into a shy smile as you looked up at Stefan. He gave you a heart-warming smile before giving you another quick peck. You giggled lightly, causing him to hold his breath at the gorgeous sight of you.