How He Comforts You.

How he comforts you.

Stefan

Stefan was the most caring, considerate and loving person you had ever met. His good and supportive nature and his understanding are what make you glad to have him as your boyfriend. Stefan knows you like an open book. He knows exactly what to do when you feel down.

^^^

You walk in through the door of Stefan and yours shared room in the Salvatore house, frustrated heavily.

It was a bad day. Full of disappointments. Things didn't go as expected at school. Low grades and unsatisfied teachers. You were in a bad mood after school too, Matt tried to cheer you up when you were hanging out at his house, but nothing seemed to bring out a genuine smile on your face.

All the tests, the homework, trying to impress your parents and teachers and getting into a good college, it was tiring you out on the inside. Throw in the daily dose of supernatural drama you experience and you get a whole package of delight. Note the sarcasm if you haven't already.

Stefan had heard your heavy footsteps and your long sighs of irritation. He was in front of you the moment you entered the room. Deciding to stay home today, he didn't really know what had put you down nor was he present there to support you.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" he asks softly, cupping your face in his hands. His eyes knitted together in worry as he searched your face for getting any answers for your distress.

"I can't handle it, Stefan." You spoke shakily, your eyes stinging with tears of frustration.

"What, Y/N? What is it that you cant handle?" he asks his voice quivering when he sees the tears in your eyes.

"The stress!" you speak abruptly. "Its too much. I cant' keep up with it. I can't handle it, Stefan. There's school and grades and parents and college and all the vampires and werewolves and...and I don't know what to do." You conclude, tears now streaming down your face.

Stefan wraps you in his arms immediately. 

He lets you cry

He lets you cry. He knows you need to let it all out. He doesn't care if his t-shirt is drenched in tears. He holds you, rubs your back. It brought him pain to see you like this and he wanted nothing more than to see a smile on your face.

He knew exactly how to bring that smile out.

When you finally calm down, resting your head on his shoulder, he sits you on the bed as he goes on to grab something. He returns with your favourite film and some popcorn. Sliding in the movie, he sits beside you, an arm around your shoulder.

"Thank you, Stefan, for everything." You say as you lay your head back on his shoulder.

"Anything for you, Y/N, anything to see the beautiful smile on your face." He says, his face brightening up at the sight of the small smile tugging at the corner of your lips.