HPNG-Chapter 4

The Potters, once more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Potters were in the car driving away from their home that had once housed Lily and James Potter Senior. Lily sat, having a thirty minute day dream from Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes, while her brothers bickered about who knows what.

"Will they ever shut up?" Ginny sighed.

"Probably not. But it'll be a lot quieter around the house with James at Hogwarts."

"I expect so, but I'll miss him."

"We'll write him all the time."

"Still."

"Don't worry, he'll be fine."

"I can't help but worry. He's going to Hogwarts already. Don't you remember what happened in your first year. And what happened in mine."

"Things are different now. Voldemort's gone. He's dead. There isn't going to be a possessed teacher and somehow, I can't see James writing in a diary," Harry laughed. She smiled weakly.

"I suppose so."

"Everything will be okay. The most that will happen to him will be a quidditch injury."

"Yeah."

"Are we there yet?" James cut in, retiring from his quarrel.

"Jeeze, James, we've only been driving for five minutes. We'll probably be there in fifteen more."

Fifteen minutes later, the Potter's car came to a stop in front of King's Cross.

"We're here now, James."

"Yes!" He leaped out of the car and raced into the building.

"Whoa, James, hold up." Harry called after him.

"Let's go find Rose and Hugo!"

The other Potter children jumped out and ran join their father and brother. Ginny was the last to get out of the car and walk calmly over to them.

"Okay, let's go find them."