Twilight

In , a group of protoss survivors from Aiur and arrived on through the . The gate had been redirected as the last of the travelers entered from the Aiur side; , a terran archaeologist, "host" to , a 's spirit he was carrying, ended up elsewhere. Zamara was carrying information which was extremely important for the protoss people, and her presence was slowly killing Ramsey. Dahl demanded the protoss help her retrieve them, but they were initially unwilling to trust a terran or risk lives to help her. championed Dahl's cause.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               She hoped to arrange a private audience with Artanis, but instead the entire arranged to be there. Artanis, while taking the views of the other tribal leaders into account, agreed with Dahl and ordered the launch of a rescue expedition. He allowed, a survivor from Aiur and craftsman, to accompany the mission, a wise decision since his skills resulted in the rescue of much knowledge.