Korhal

Artanis took his forces to Korhal, where the was under attack by the . Artanis cooperated with Raynor's forces onboard , dealing with Moebius Corps's forces while Raynor's repaired the 's , preventing the platform from crashing into. After securing the space platform, Artanis and Raynor now had to retrieve the Keystone which had been stolen by Mobieus Corps. Gathering their forces, Artanis, Raynor, and Emperor faced off against the Moebius Corps force and their Hybrid leaders, defeating them and securing the Keystone.

In the aftermath of the battle, Korhal sustained heavy damage. As the survivors were gathered, Artanis and Raynor shared a moment atop a cliff, as Raynor paid tribute to the fallen soldiers. As Artanis claimed that the fate of all warriors laid in death, Raynor replied that fate isn't set in stone. In addition, Raynor expressed his faith in Artanis for future battles, as he had faith in Zeratul's words. Before parting, the two exchanged handshakes, for Artanis asked "It is your custom to shake the hand of a friend, is it not?" The Keystone was secured on the arkship, and Chief Engineer transmitted all data he knew on the object to Artanis.

                                                                                 TO BE CONTINUED.......