Tragety

The gems ran over to the mystery person and Steven immediately took action and rolled her over so that her face was visible and tried to talk to her. She didn't respond. A look of determination grew on Steven's face as he raised his hand to his mouth and licked it. Allie was very, very confused. Steven laid his hand down on the broken gem, and it began to glow and heal itself. The girl's eyes opened. She immediately sprung up and began to move backwards. "No, no wait!" Steven called out. "We're not going to hurt you, I promise! What's your name?" He sad calmly. "M-My name..." She began. She took a deep breath and stood up straight. "Blue Opal, quadrant A Captain for miss Yellow Diamond." She folded her arms into the diamond salute. The gems gasped. Steven gathered the confidence to speak. "U-um... we don;t respond for the diamonds here. We are the Crystal Gems," Blue Opal's eyes widened. "THE Crystal Gems?? As in the alliance of rebellious traitors?" She said. "Um... I guess?" Steven said, backing away in fear of what she would do next. "This... is Perfect!" Blue Opal said suddenly. "I've been wanting to join you for... for... I don't even know how many thousand years! Yellow Diamond... she shattered my best friend.... right in front of me-" Blue Opal's eyes began to fill with tears as she began to think about peridot. "Hey... It's Ok! You can totally join us!  I'm Steven, and this is Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, and Almandine. Welcome aboard!"

ayyyyyy i might be done w/this but idk what i'd do with the plot if i kept going gimme ideas.