Protective

((Charlie up top^^))

All 5 brothers turned to look at a light headed Riley. She swallowed hard her eyes still focused on the boy she kissed earlier that day. A sea of anxiety hit Riley as she realised she had to do something before things got out of hand.

"Matt please can I see you in the other room!" Riley demanded quickly grabbing his hand and dragging him into the lounge. She closed the door behind her "what are you doing here?" she whispered not wanting her brothers to hear.
"Well, after you kissed me I couldn't get you out of my head" he tapped his head which made Riley giggle "and I realised I don't have anyway of contacting you, and I want to see you again" Matt smiled and she noticed his cute little dimples that made her squeal inside. "I want to see you again as well." They exchanged numbers and she met his gaze, she felt drawn into his eyes. The icy blueness generated a feeling like she was being pulled into a lake of frozen emotions.

"Riley?" Called one of her brothers. She quickly snapped out of the trance.
"Coming" she yelled back "you need to go now, my brothers won't be happy that you are here" she whispered. Matt nodded and slid his phone back into his pocket.
"I'll text you later" he smiled and lifted her chin his lips slowly parted as their lips touched passionately.
"Riley! If you don't come out I'm coming in!" Screamed an infuriated Charlie. She pulled back and opened her eyes to see a big cheesy grin on Matts face.
"You need to go" Riley warned as she touched her lip trying to remember every detail of the kiss. He grabbed his bag and crept towards the door.
"I'll see you around Miss Riley." She waved him goodbye and watched him leave the drive. She closed the door and turned around to see all of her brothers standing in the hallway staring at her with confused expressions.

"What?" Riley said embarrassed.
"Who the fuck is that?" Kyle said angrily.
"Her friend from school" Charlie raised his eyebrows in frustration.
"Guys please stop starting at me" she pleaded.
"Why did he come here baby?" Shawn asked confused.
"Well. Because. He just did okay?!" Riley was starting to get annoyed. Why did they have to care so much? Riley left the boys in the hallway exchanging confused expression.

She sat on her bed looking at her phone, waiting for him to text, but he didn't. She sighed and walked towards the window. Riley stared at the busy road and re-played her kiss with Matt in her head.

"What you looking at baby?" Kyle put his hands in the pocket of his ripped jeans.
"Nothing. And for gods sake stop calling me baby!" Riley raised her voice, Kyle knew how to piss her off and he did frequently.
"So you going to tell me about your little friend?" He said while humping the air, she rolled her eyes.
"You're gross" she spat "he's just a guy"
"A guy you wanna fuck?" Kyle laughed.
"No! Stop making everything so dirty!" She pushed him, but he didn't move, he was too strong compared to her.
"I saw the way you looked at him in the kitchen" Kyle said slowly. "I don't care what you do with him I just.....don't want to see you get hurt" he said quietly. Wait, what? Did Kyle just say something nice to her?
"Oh okay?" She said still waiting for him to make more jokes about him, but he didn't. He didn't say anything, he just kept starting out the window.
"I got to go" Kyle pointed towards the door and left.

Riley was left alone to her thoughts. The buzz of her phone interrupted, she peered down to see a text from Matt. She quickly yanked her phone and read the message
Hey babe, it's me Matt. I was wondering if you want to meet up tomorrow after school in the park? X
Riley was smiling like an idiot, she quickly typed a reply
I'll be there xoxox