Doctor

((Becca up top^^^))

Charlie grabbed his leather jacket and headed towards the door.
"Where you going Charlie?" Kyle asked and slid his hands into the pockets of his grey pj pants.
"It's for work." Charlie said looking away. Riley knew he was lying, she knew he was going to the doctor with Becca to check if she was expecting a baby.

"Bye" Riley waved at him as he drove away in his jeep. Riley closed the door and walked to the lounge.

Her brothers were spread across the sofas, there was no room for her. Riley crossed her arms over her chest and cleared her throat loudly so her brothers heard her.

"God you always want attention baby." Shawn spat and continued to watch the game.
"No I don't!" Riley yelled, her brothers shushed her and pointed at the tv, she rolled her eyes and started to walk out.

"Riley?" Mikey called her, his eyes stuck to the tv.
"What?" Riley turned to look at him.
"Can you get us some chips?" He pleaded, Riley grunted and walked to the kitchen.
"And guacamole!" Kyle screamed from the lounge, Riley quickly grabbed a bag of chips and a hot quack.

"I'm not a slave!" Riley yelled and chucked the food at Mikey.
"Hey hey whatever." Mikey said not paying any attention to her.
"What's the point in having you around if you don't do what we say?" Kyle raised his eyebrows.
"Be quiet" she hissed at him and stormed up the stairs to her bedroom.

She sat on her bed thinking of Charlie. Poor Charlie. If Becca actually was pregnant Riley would be an auntie. Riley smiled as she imagined holding a little baby.

Riley was bored, Charlie was out and the rest of her brothers thought sport games were more important than her, she huffed.

She decided to FaceTime Matt. Scrolling through her phone she found his contact, she pushed the call button and it rang.

Matt picked up almost straight away.
"Wassup." Matt smiled as he pulled a weird face that made her laugh, he's such a dork.
"Hola" Riley waved at him through the screen.
"So what's on your mind?" Matt swung on his chair.
"Nothing, I'm just really bored." Matt nodded "we should meet up tomorrow." Riley looked at the little box and noticed his expression harden.
"I'm busy tomorrow,sorry" he sighed, she heard someone call him name in the background. "Coming!" He yelled. "Listen I've got to go, love you" he blew her a kiss, she blew one back.

Riley heard the sound of the twins bickering, she popped her head out. Shawn was yelling at Ryan and he was waving his arms. Why were they fighting so much recently? They normally always get along.

"What's going on guys?" Riley asked and they turned around to look at her.
"I need to tell you something" Ryan told Riley as he started to walk towards her.
"No! You don't!" Shawn hit him and dragged him back.
"Hey don't do that!" Riley shouted at Shawn.
"I'll do whatever I want baby" Shawn hissed at her, Ryan looked at her with guilty eyes.

"If you won't tell her, then I will" Ryan squared up to Shawn confidently. Shawn was the bigger one out of the twins, he played more sports and his chest was very wide and broad.
"I dare you!" Shawn aggressive pushed Ryan into their room and slammed the door behind them. Riley stood on the landing confused, she decided not to make a big fuss about it because it was probably something stupid. It was normally something stupid.

A few hours had passed and Charlie finally arrived back home. Riley walked down the stairs and hugged him.
"Hey baby" He embraced her.
"Don't call me baby you big lug" she continued to hug him, not wanting to let go.

They walked into the kitchen together and sat down. Charlie went over to the fridge and grabbed a cool glass of milk, he got one for her as well.

"What did he say?" Riley took a sip of her drink.
"They said that sale prices are shooting up and it will be hard to sell more of the products." Charlie scratched his beard.
"Charlie.....I know" Riley looked into his green eyes, he gulped and look at her, confused. "I heard you guys talking about it last night" she explained.
"Oh" Charlie nodded.
"Well?" Riley said in anticipation.
"He said that he thinks it was nothing and that she's actually not pregnant" he sighed.
"That's good thought right? It's what you wanted?" Riley looked at her older brother as he stared at his hands.
"I'm not sure what I want Riles?" He sat back in his chair and rubbed his face.
"Did you want her to be pregnant? Did you want a baby?" Riley smiled at him and the thought of him begin a dad, he would make a good dad.
"Well....at first I didn't. But then I started thinking of babies and I imagined myself holding a little bundle of joy." He held up his arms pretending to hold a baby, Riley giggled.

"I don't know, I'm silly" he chuckled and grabbed his face again.
"You are" Riley laughed at him.
"But I'm only 21, I take care of you 5, I can't be taking care of a baby" he exhaled.
"Maybe later in the future." Riley tapped his knee.

"Maybe" he gulped his drink.
"The now is a present, open it and make the most of it" Riley smiled at him and got up, he started at her.
"When did you get so grown up baby?" Charlie looked at her smiling. Riley smirked at him and walked out.