No big deal

((Martha up top ^^))

"Baby!" Riley heard Kyle yell from his room. She ignored him and continued to brush her wet hair. "Get your little butt in here!" He yelled.

Riley sighed and dropped the brush. She got up and walked over to his room. Kyle was laying in his bed. "What?" Riley hissed at him.

Kyle looked up and down at Riley not happy with what she was wearing. Her brothers were always like this, they all got to walk around in their underwear but she couldn't wear booty shorts, she ignored him.

"Please can you get my pants" he pointed to the pile of clothes.
"Excuse me?" Riley spat at him and looked at the pile of dirty clothes.
"Can you get my pants" he said slower, she rolled her eyes.

She knew he wasn't going to stop until she got them. Riley knelt down and grabbed a pair of red Calvin Kleins. She pinched the corner and threw it at him.

"Thanks baby" he grinned and put them on under his covers.
"Why couldn't you just get it?" Riley looked away "don't call me baby dickhead" she hissed.
"Wow baby's feeling feisty today" he stood up and stretch "and I didn't want to get them because they were too far" he waved his hand.

They walked down the stairs to the kitchen. Riley grabbed an apple and ran back up the stairs. She slid on her black ripped jeans, plain white top, pink high top converse and a denim jacket.

Riley turned on the light and put her makeup on. She looked at herself in the mirror and nodded at how successful her makeup had gone.

She chomped on the apple and walked out the door. Riley pulled her scarf closer to her face as she walked to the bus stop.

Riley huffed air out of her mouth pretending to be a train while waiting for the bus. She showed the driver her orange ticket and sat near the back.

She looked outside the window at the frosty leafs that were no longer a nice red colour but now a horrid brown colour.

Riley thanked the driver before getting off the bus. She walked with her hands in her fluffy pockets over to Matts house.

This wasn't the first time she's been to Matts house. But this was the first time she was meeting his family.

Riley gulped and knocked on a white door. Matt opened it smiling, she smiled back.
"Come in my lady" he mocked and stretched his arms out towards his house. She walked in and took her coat off, she gently hung it up on a peg that had my family written on the top of it.

"Today we have a splendid meal of hot dogs and chips" Matt grinned at her.
"You're a goofball" she playfully hit him. They walked into his massive kitchen and he pulled out her chair, she sat on it and thanked him, what a gentleman.

Riley looked around the table to see a man, a woman, a brunette girl who looked around the same age as her and a little blonde girl who looked about 5.

"So family please introduce yourself to my lovely lady Riley" Matt clapped his hands together, Riley laughed.
"I'm Mrs Smith, but you can call me Katie" she smiled at Riley, she smiled back at her.

Danielle, or Matts mum had the same sparkly blue eyes that made you feel warm inside. Riley looked away realising she'd been staring at her for too long.

"I'm Mark." The man waved his hand "I'm Matts dad" he nodded at Matt who slapped his head. "What isn't that what you wanted me to say?" Mark asked annoyed.
"A little less awkward would have been better dad" Matt continued to shake his head, Riley giggled into her hands.
"See Riley thinks I'm funny" Mark smiled at Riley who continued to laugh, Matt pulled a tongue out.

Matt pointed at the little girl who was rubbing her cheek against her neck shyly "I'm Martha" she whispered.

Martha was adorable. That was the only word to describe her. She looked so similar to Matt yet so different at the same time.

"Hey cutie, I'm Riley, it's nice to meet you" Riley smiled at her, she smiled back while grabbing her fathers arm. The brown haired girl rolled her eyes.

Riley looked at her "I'm Natalia" she said bluntly.
"Natalia isn't really a people person. Actually I don't even think she is a person, probably an alien" Matt whispered into Rileys ear but loud enough for Natalia to hear.

Natalia squinted her eyes annoyed, Matt grinned at her clearly enjoying his cousins misery.

Riley bit her lip realising this was the pretty girl she accused Matt of cheating with. Natalia was staring at Riley, she smirked when she realised what she was thinking.

"I don't care that you thought I was going out with Matt" Natalia grabbed her hot dog.
"Natalia why don't you just shove that hot dog down your throat before I do" Matt stuck his fork into a chip aggressively.
"Matthew!" His mum yelled at him, Matt stuck his hands up in surrender.

After they finished eating Riley and Matt ran up the stairs to his room. Matts room was very plain, the walls were white, his bed was white, his furniture was white.

"I'm guessing you like white?" Riley laughed while looking around his room.
"Nah it was like this when I got it" he looked at her "plus I think white is a practical colour" he smirked at Riley.
"Why do you think that?" Riley gently pushed Matt onto his bed.
"White hides stains better" he chuckled, Riley looked at him and rolled her eyes, boys.

Riley gently placed her head on his chest, her head lifted up as he breathed. Matt carefully tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. He didn't move his hand, he slid it over to her cheek.

Riley grabbed his hand and kissed it. Matt pulled her up. She was lying in between his legs.

Matt pulled her closer and started kissing her neck and slowly going lower. Rileys body tensed, she pulled back. Matt blinked and rubbed the back of his head embarrassed.

"Did you know that Shawn and Libby are dating" Riley said awkwardly trying to change the subject.
"Yeah I know" Matt closed his legs and pulled them up to his chest.
"What? How did you know?" Riley frowned at him.
"Libby told me" he shrugged. Riley stared at him, mouth wide.

Matt and Libby were speaking about this behind her back? What else were they talking about that she didn't know?

"Why didn't you tell me" Riley slowly got up.
"It's no big deal" Matt placed his hands behind his head.
"No big deal? No big deal!" Riley raised her voice.
"Riley chill out" Matt said realising she was getting angry. "You always over react about everything!" He sighed.

Riley shook her head and stormed down the stairs. She heard Matt get up, hot on her heels.
"Going so soon dear?" His mum said while washing the dishes.

Riley ignored her and grabbed her coat of the peg. "Riley! Riley don't go!" Matt yelled. Riley turned around and scolded him, he took a step back.

Riley unlocked the door and started running. She heard Matt scream her name, but he didn't go after her.

Instead, he watched her leave.