Chapter 2

-2 weeks later-

It's only third period and I want this day to be over already. I really want to find Ryan. It's only been two weeks since I first laid eyes on him.... Those perfectly dreamy bright green eyes... Um anyway where was I, I need to find him and talk to him, I really want to get to know him.

I also want to know what he thinks of me. I mean every time we see each other on the bus he constantly looks at me. At one point I had to grab my mirror to make sure I didn't have any ketchup or mayo or zits on my face.

He makes nervous, not like bad boy nervous but a good kind of nervous, a lovestruck nervous. I was so into my own world thinking about Ryan until my best friend Crystal came up to me saying

"Allie, Helllooo Allie!!! Earth to Allie" and when I didn't respond she poked me in my ribs. She knew how much I hated to be poked in my ribs.

I rubbed where she had poked me and gave her I'll get you back look and she giggled at my face. "What do you want Crystal?" She sat into the empty desk next to me and said "I came into class and find you basically drooling on your desk almost swimming in it" I wiped my mouth to find some drool.

I laughed because it was kinda funny. I looked down to the floor and back at a grinning Crystal "sooooo?!?!" I looked at her in confusion oh my god did I forget our friendversary or worse her birthday.

"Soooo what?" She rolled her eyes at me "whose the guy you dingbat!!!!" I laughed and smiled at her, I was just about to tell her when all of a sudden Ryan walked into my class. He has never been in this class the last two weeks why did they switch him? Why my class? All these questions and no

answers. I looked at him I just couldn't help myself and I guess he noticed I was looking at him and laughed and smiled at me.

My face was definitely getting red. I looked away as fast as I could and I looked at Crystal, she looked at me with a that's the guy isn't it face, I nodded and she gave me a thumbs up. I laughed and right when Crystal was about to say something, Mrs.George decided to not be lazy for once and gave us a stupid assessment "finish this assessment by the end of class and no talking" the entire class groaned and she evil eyed us "hush up or I'll give you all detention" and everyone got quiet.

I went to my bag to grab a pen and when I looked up Ryan was standing there handing me an assessment. I just stared at him and he placed it on my desk and smiled and walked past me I felt like an idiot and then he came back and said "hey"I looked at him and I was kinda confused on why he came back "um hi" "do you have a pencil I can borrow?" I felt kinda disappointed but a little excited that he was talking to me I grabbed my bag " I think I do" I handed him a pencil and smiled at him and he smiled back at me "thanks" and he walked back to his desk. I was a little disappointed I thought he was gonna say something else. Crystal was smiling like an idiot making a motion of how hot he is. I giggled at how much of an idiot she was.

Ryan's POV

Mrs. George had asked me to pass the assessment out. So I did.

When I got to the row where Matt's sister was and I've gotta say she's really beautiful, she has these beautiful green-hazel eyes, light skin that looked like it was soft, I would love to touch her.

When I got to her desk I looked at her body and she has curves in all the right places.

When she looked up from her bag she looked nervous and I just smiled and placed an assessment on her desk and walked away.

I slapped my forehead, I should've said something to her. So I went back to her desk and I looked at her and smiled "hey" she looked at me with a cute confused look"um hi".