Chapter 3

Ryan's POV

we had gotten to Allie's stop, I got up and let her go first "ladies first" she smiled and giggled. we got off the bus and she started to walk, I ran after her.

when I finally caught up to her I grabbed her shoulder to stop her "hey where are you going?"

she turned around and looked at me "oh I was gonna go home, I thought that's what you were gonna do too."

she looked down at her feet. she's really cute when she's nervous.

I think I'm starting to like her, I looked at her, grabbed her hands and I ran towards the woods.

I looked back at her and she looked scared, I stopped at a tree, I grabbed her bag and mine and threw them against the tree.

I pinned her up against the tree. she looked at me slightly scared, slightly confused, I felt the way she looked.

I got closer to her "what are you..." I kissed her and I could feel her tense up and then she relaxed, kissing me back.

I grabbed her by the waist and she put her arms around my neck. I picked her up, still kissing her, and put her legs around me.

I pushed my tongue against her lips, she realized what I was trying to do and let me in.

kissing her felt so right yet wrong at the same time and I wanted to stay here forever.

after a while she stopped kissing me and pushed me away, I put her down. I was kind of confused and a little hurt.

I thought she was enjoying the kiss like I was. "I have to go" she said before running off.

I just stood there thinking of what had just happened why did she have to leave?  did I do something wrong? did she enjoy the kiss just as much as I did?

I sat down in front of the tree still thinking. I felt my phone vibrate. I grabbed it out of my pocket and looked at the text

  Her

WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE AN HOUR AGO!!

I looked at the time on my phone, it was already three. I smacked my forehead, put my phone away, got my bag and ran in the direction of my house.

I'm in major trouble.

Allie's POV

when I got home I immediately was interrogated by Matt who was sitting on the couch watching tv

"where were you Allie?" I sat on the couch took my shoes off, grabbed the remote from Matt and put on MTV and girl code had started.

Matt got up, stood in front of the tv and crossed his arms giving me a demanding look.

"Matt move!!!" he shook his head "not until you tell me where you were" I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"your not mom or dad, you can't make me tell you where I was" I said while putting my feet up on the couch.

"Allie it doesn't matter if I'm not mom or dad I'm your older brother, I'm supposed to watch after you".

I hate when he says he's older.

This time I was the one to stand up and cross my arms " just because you were born 5 minutes before me doesn't mean your older". " yes it does matter, I was born 5 minutes before you which makes me older".

I screamed in frustration, while Matt had his I win smirk. I went upstairs to my room shutting the door as loud as I could.

I laid down on my bed and started to think about the kiss. omg I have to text Crystal and tell her what happened  I thought.