Chapter 4

-The Next Day-

I woke up the next day, feeling so happy, i could feel the smile growing on my face from the amazing kiss with Ryan.As i walked out my room I saw Mike walk out of his room, with a smile just as wide and lovey dovey as mine.

He must have found a new victim i just hope that he doesnt hurt this girl like he did the rest

"whose the girl Matt" i asked, with a smirk. His smile had faded and he had gotten serious "Good morning to you too" i started to walk towards the bathroom and i asked him again "whose the girl Mike?"

"Allie your crazy there is no girl besides i have girls at my feet, begging for me to date them" he smirked knowing that he shut me up.

i rolled eyes continuing to walk to the door of the bathroom "stop being such a playboy and get a real girlfriend!" his smirked had faded.He opened his mouth to say something but immediately shut it crossing his arms knowing that i was right and walked back to his room.

i shut the door and did my morning preparation which consisted of taking a shower, moisturizing, brushing my teeth and well the rest is what every girl does makeup, clothes, hair and a quick check up on how you look.

After 15 minutes of getting ready, I usually dont take 15 minutes I changed my outfit 5 times, I looked in my full body mirror and checked my outfit.

I put on my white Levi's, my light pink Marilyn shoulder peplum top and my beige wedges.my hair is to my waist and theres so much so I just put my light pink bow in.

I jumped when Matt had started pounding on my door yelling "Hurry up you take so long were gonna be late!!!" I grabbed my bag and my phone and opened the door "why are you yelling? Im ready as you can see" i walked passed him with a smirk as he rolled his eyes and sighed as he followed me to the kitchen.

We grabbed some breakfast and there was silence, Matt had broken the silence "I talked to mom last night" I looked up at him from my phone " what did she say?"  Matt had put a spoonful of cereal in his mouth and started talking with his mouth full "Matt that's gross chew then speak"  he did what I said and started to laugh after he knows how much I hate people talking with their mouth full I gave him my shut up dont be an asshole  look "are you gonna tell me what mom said or are you gonna keep being an idiot" he stopped laughing and gave me the same look I gave him.

He stopped looking at me and stood up grabbing his cereal bowl and putting it in the sink. "mom said that she and dad aren't gonna be back tonight" I stood up in and started becoming mad " what?!why?!" he shrugged "I dont know something about losing something to another company and that they have to fix it"

I sat back down and crossed my arms i hope this day gets better. " Oh Shit!!! ALLIE GET UP WERE LATE!!!" I  bounced out of my chair grabbing my bag and running towards the door which isn't easy to do in wedges.

Matt had ran out the house before me so I had to catch up and I almost fell on my face...twice. When I had caught up to Matt he had stopped at the bus stop and we had made it just in time the bus had just got here.

We boarded the bus and took our seats I was panting and probably looking like a mess. Matt on the other hand had made it seem like we went for a walk.

Matt had looked at me and started laughing "You look Horri..." I glared at him and he stopped what he was about to say and coughed awkwardly "I know Matt you don't have to tell me" I said while grabbing my phone to look at my reflection.

My hair was sticking out everywhere I kinda looked crazy, I grabbed all my hair and french braided the back and made a donut looking bun on top of my head and put the bow in the back of the bun.

I grabbed my mirror and my phone to see how the braid came out. "you look beautiful as always" I jumped turning around to see Ryan looking at me, I felt my face redden.

Ryan laughed a little revealing that perfect smile "can I sit next you?" I nodded moving my bag and sliding closer to the window. I looked out the window feeling slightly awkward to sit next to Ryan even though the day before he and I were even closer than we are today.

I looked at him catching him look away, I laughed a little, he looked at me smiling "I love your laugh" I smiled " I love your smile" he smiled,he opened his mouth just about to say something when the bus driver had stopped the bus "ok you foul-mouthed little hormonal buggers get off my bus enjoy your day" we got off the bus and walked to my locker.

I opened my locker and took out my math and civics book. I closed my locker to see Ryan leaning against the locker next to mine just staring at me, I laughed "why are you looking at me like that?" he grabbed me by the waist pulling me closer to him "your just beautiful thats all" I blushed looking to the floor "even when you blush" I looked at him smiling.

He was about to tell me something when the bell rang "Ryan I have to go to class" he pouted I laughed trying to get out of his grip but he held me tighter putting his head on my shoulder I put my arms around his neck "let me walk you to class?" he whispered in my ear I nodded.

He let go of me and grabbed my hand I looked up at him smiling and he winked at me. when we got to my class he hugged me and kissed my cheek before he left he whispered in my ear "see you at the tree".

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a long time but I've been busy with school and I also had major writers block but here's the next chapter and since im on vacation ill be probably adding in two or three more chapters. but let me know what you think!!

~Angell ♡