Chapter 1

-Freshman Year-

It's only freshman year and since it's the beginning of high school you would think that all a teen would think about is Partying, and fitting in, and getting involved in stuff and relationships.

Not me. All I am thinking about is graduating and getting out of this hell hole, or so that's all I thought about...

It all started on the bus on the way to school when I saw him... he was just... just perfect in every way with his bright green eyes and his blonde hair and I guess I stared to long cuz he looked at me and smiled and I must say it was the cutest smile I've ever seen and I could feel my cheeks getting red so I looked away.

I looked back and noticed that he was still looking at me and smiled again and I smiled back. He looked away and started to talk to my brother Matt (btw me and Matt are twins) and they had both looked at me and that kid looked away but my brother mouthed something. I can't read lips so I have no clue what he said.

When we got off the bus, Matt came up to me and said " Stay away from him, he's trouble an I saw the way he looked at you" I looked at him and rolled my eyes "and just because he's trouble means what to me?" I could tell that he was starting to get annoyed with me "Allie just listen to me alright!!" I put my hands up as a sign that I understood "Alright I'll stay away" he nodded and walked toward two of his friends

I thought to myself what if that guy isn't trouble like Matt says he is. Maybe I should talk to this guy and see for myself .

Hey there whatcha think?! I mean it's probably not the best but I'll take the criticsm and thoughts about if the story was bad or good or if it needs something

~Angell