Chapter Two

Karla walked up to Marc's door and knocked. She was tired of Marc doing this to her and she was about to get to the bottom of it.

She waited for a while and when no one came to the door, she knocked again. Shortly, a young woman with smooth caramel skin, radiant brown eyes, and short black hair came to the door holding a baby. 

The baby looked like the perfect mix between Marc and the beautiful woman who answered the door.

She looked at Karla with furrowed eyebrows as Karla just stood there staring at her.

"Can I help you?" She asked suspiciously.

"I'm sorry, I have the wrong house."

Karla quickly scurried away from the door and back into her car. She sped down the road. She couldn't believe that all this time she had been the side chick.

When Karla finally made it inside of her home, she had two messages from Marc.

Marc: Come and see me tonight

Marc: 8:00

Karla just shook her head. Marc had no idea that she knew about his girlfriend. Karla was going to meet him tonight, but she wouldn't be sleeping with him anymore. This would be the last time that Marc would see Karla.

~~~

The time went by fast and eight o'clock and finally came around. She hopped into her car, wearing all black, and drove over to Marc's house.

If Karla hadn't seen Marc's car in the driveway, she would have thought that no one was home because of how dark it was. She got out of her car and went up to the door. Before she could even knock on the door, Marc opened it and pulled her inside.

Words weren't even exchanged before Marc started to take off her clothes and devour her neck in his. "Marc, I have to talk to you first."

"Can it wait?" He whispered.

"No." Marc moved away from Karla and looked into her eyes. "Why didn't you tell me, Marc? It hurts to know that this whole time, I was just one of your side pieces." Karla spoke. Marc was about to say something, but Karla stopped him. "I thought I was the only one. I could have been doing better things in my life than wasting my time on you." Marc was about to say something, but Karla stopped him again. "You don't have to say anything. I hear you loud and clear."

Karla grabbed the clothes that Marc had removed, which was only her coat, and put it back on. She walked out of the house and into her car. When she drove away from Marc's house, she drove away from him forever.

Marc had her fucked up and from this point on, she would trust no one else.

~~~

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.