Dont Leave Me

I woke up to a uncomfortable pain in my neck with half my body hanging of the chair. I groaned as I woke up and realized that last night wasnt a dream it was real. I was about to cry when I realized that I wasnt the only one awake. There blackly staring at me was Justin. I rolled out of the chair grasping for a touch of Justin.

I grabbed his hand but he pushed me of. I knew that sent a ripple of pain up his chest because he moaned louder then I expected.

" Who are you? " he said 

" Im Selena your girlfriend " I said crying

" I dont have a girlfriend " he said quietly

NO NO NO this wasnt happening not this. Gunshots coudnt cause memory loss not to my Justin. I took a few steps back and ran away , away from him , everyone and everything. I ran and ran and ran tell I finally knew where I was. I wasnt close to home I was even farther. I said at the edge of the curb before I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I turned around to find no one. I was going insane physcho mental. I ran back to my car and drove straight for home.

                                                                10 hours later

It was already 5 am and still I coudnt sleep. Sleep wasnt what I needed know I needed Justin. I wanted to go back to the hospital but I coudnt. Even my parents werent home and I had been gone for 1 day in total. I pulled of the bed covers and stood up thinking about how people found life fasinating. Life was a bitch I hated it. I just needed love but my love was not in my path yet he didnt even know who I was. I walked to the washroom and stared at myself in the mirror for about a while thinking about who I was.

Who I am? 

I hadnt really thought about that had I or was I so in love that it never came to my mind.

I wasnt innocent strong brave lovable nice kind

I was ugly weak unlovable rude and a bitch

I knew none of this was true but for somepeople maybe

Maybe I wasnt really Selena Marie Gomez the one everyone wanted

Because if I really was everyone would know me 

I can name a bunch of people who dont know me

but right now one was really bothering me

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber

His name swirled in my mind throwing memories at me long kisses and the dreams we were suppose to have. I dropped to the floor face in hands crying harder then ever.

" save me now " I whispered looking to the ceiling trying to hold back salty tears.