Future

The Future

Justins POV:

I rolled out of bed trying not to fall on the floor as I turned around there Selena was laying on the bed innocent was the word that came to mind. I coudnt forget the past and I woudnt.

I got up and took a warm shower. I still had yet green cuts and bruises from that.......you know what lets forget about that. I sighed and jolted out of thhe washroom with a purple towel wrapped around my waist. I went straight for the closet when I heard a voice.

" Good Morning " Selena said almost singing

I turned around and there she was a meter away from me and my ridgy towel. 

I smiled and so did she.

" Good Morning " I said " Im gonna change you sould get ready " 

She nodded and left to the washroom. I didnt understand how diligent and beautiful a girl could be. I didnt love her I adored her more then anything but I also felt sad for her. She left California behind for a new start in Stratford and just to tell you thats really far from California. I grabbed a green hoddie with skinny jeans and changed quickly. I didnt find anyone hot to say they were beautiful. Selena was beautiful . Beautiful was better then Hot.

I opened the closet door to find Selena already sitting on the bed in a purple sweater with jeans.

It was 7:50 am right now so we had time tell school started.

" You look beautiful " I said chuckling

I loved the way she didnt need makeup to look smart and beautiful. She got off the bed and kissed me on the cheek.

" Im making breakfeast " she said laughing

" of course does it really look like I now how to make breakfeast " I said " I barely now how to put cereal together " I said chuchkling this time

She laughed her way down the hallway. I loved how her voice echoed and echoed. It was so -- amazing.

I grabbed my phone and rushed downstairs. I had to text from Ryan and Chaz.

R: Will be you up? k 

R: k?

I replied with a one letter k and nothing else. I rushed down the stairs and found Selena done with the eggs. 

" What how did you bake them so fast " I said

" Well there gonna get burnt so yeah " she said

I smiled 

" Ryans picking us up " I said

" Okay " she said before she she came and kissed me on the lips.

I swear her kisses gave me shivers no i mean sparks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so were doing both sides of there opinon

yeah dont be a  ghostie reader vote or comment

                                                         - Author