LOST & FOUND (ASHTON IRWIN)

© Copyright || some5sosfanfic

Lost and found is a funny thing isn't it? A place where people throw things they find in hope of the original owner to find it.

I guess you can't really describe Shelby as being Ashton's property but she does go lost and is found...i guess the place he finds her in symbolizes the lost and found box... anyway...

Shelby Brooks was just your ordinary girl... she had blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. She had a near perfect love. She had  great family , she had great friends and a fair bit of money.

Her best friend was the popular guy who loved her to bits... but they were just friends... friends with a very loving caring relationship. Who am i kidding? they had deep feelings for each other but neither of them wanted to admit it.

What happened when one day Ashton Irwin... yeah Ashton Irwin from 5 seconds of summer... her best friend... before he was famous of course!! Anyway as i was saying... what happened when Ashton arranges to meet up with Shelby too expose his feelings too her but on the way Shelby witnesses something disturbing...something she shouldn't of.

What if walking down the wrong place at the wrong time meant her life and her loved ones lifes becoming in danger... When she tries to get help from the police they turn her around and say 

''You've got to go''...

What does that mean? It means she has to fake her death! Fake her death?! She has to pretend she died and her existence will no longer remain... she will be a nobody. Forced to live in another country knowing anybody or anything.

''You'll be alright No one can hurt you now  You and I'll be safe and sound'' thats all she wants to say to Ashton ... thats all she wants him to remember but she can't... she's ''dead'' . He'll forget about her... she'll forget about him they will never see each other again.

But thats the thing... it is a cruel world and when fate decided to kick into the situation 5 years later she thought she would never have to see his face again and he would of never thought to see her walking around looking so alive.

Will he know its her?

Will she tell him?

Will he understand?

Will things go back to the way they were before?

Is she still LOST... or has she finally been FOUND?

COMMING SOON.....