Chapter 7: S-She What?

Revised
Akise's POV:
(Y/n) and I stared at each other. We didn't move from the position. I could look into her orbs all day.

There was a chaste knock at the front door, I basically flew off of (Y/n), straitened myself up, and answered it.

It was a doctor (changing up the storyline a bit) he bowed and told me the bad news. I nodded and sighed.

I closed the door and walked back to (Y/n)," (Y/n)?" I ask.

"Who was that?" She asks

"A doctor... he... he had some news I should probably tell you..." I quickly stand up and sprint out of the room.

(Y/n)'s POV:
I have something to tell you then sprints out of the room, such a gentleman, I sigh.

He comes back," You're such a jerk! Saying you have something to tell me then sprinting out of the room." I pout.

"I got a tub of ice cream from my freezer." He says.

"You're forgiven!" I exclaim.

He sits next to me," But anyways... Yuno she... she... murdered your mother."

My whole world froze," S-she what?" My voice cracks.

"I'm so sorry..." he hugs me tightly, then pulls away and hands me ice cream.

I grab the spoon and start stuffing my face. I lay my head on his chest while eating it... after a few minutes I finished the entire tub and just laid there.

"So... she's gone... gone forever." I whimper

He strokes my hair," Yes... but I'm here for you now, and I don't plan on ever leaving you." He whispers.

Little did I know... that vow would only last so long...