Found a Friend

Jason POV

The gang and I where driving around town looking for a girl to be Elizabeth's friend but we couldn't find one. 

Chaz: "What bout her boss?"

Chaz pointed at some girl. 

Jason: "NO! TO SLUTTY!"

Luke: "What about her?"

He pointed to a girl that had blond hair. 

Jason: "Too neredy!" 

Ryan: "What about that girl over there in that little corner shop?"

Jason: "She will have to do."

We then pulled over and checked her out.

She had long brown hair, dark tanish skin, brown eyes and was a little tall. She was notwhere as pretty as my Elizabeth tho.

Jason: "Ryan go work your charm and drag her over her."

Ryan: "Fine!"

I then watched as Ryan walked in the shop. He started to talk to her. She was liaghing and giggling. I hated all girls laughs expect Elizabeth's hers was perfect. 

I then saw Ryan pull the rag out from his pocket and put it over her mouth. She was fighting. I could tell she was going to be difficult. Ryan got her over to the car and we threw her in. 

When we got to the house with the girl I asked for her name.

Jason: "What's your name?" I asked sternly.

"Ally"

Jason: "Okay Ally this is how it's going to go, your going to be friends with my girlfriend. Your going to give her complements talk about boys and whatever girly shit you girls talk about. You following so far?"

Ally: "Yes"

Jason: "And you do NOT and I repeat do NOT tell her we kidnapped you, got it?"

Ally: "Yes"

Jason: "good!"

Then my gang and I walked inside with Ally. 

Jason: "Hey baby girl?!"

Elizabeth: "Jason!" 

She leaped into my arms and I kissed her forehead earning a cute giggle. 

She then looked over at Ally.

Elizabeth: "Who is this?"

Jason: "Ally, she's a friend of Ryan's and she was dying to meet you."

Elizabeth: "Oh my gosh!"

Elizabeth jumped down from my arms and ran up to the girl and shook her hand.

Elizabeth: "Hi I'm Elizabeth."

Ally: "Hi, I'm Ally."

Elizabeth: "Oh my gosh Ally I love your outfit and your hair it so pretty!"

Jason: "Babe stop." I said while laughing at how cute she was being.

Elizabeth: "No! Look at her!"

Jason: "How about you two go in the other room and talk?"

Elizabeth: "Alright!" 

Ally's POV

I was in the kitchen with Elizabeth, she wasn't bad at all. I thought she would have tattoos and be in all black and scary but nope she was kind. She was so nice, how could she be with a guy like Jason? 

Elizabeth and I where talking for a long time but then I felt like I needed to ask her about Jason.

A: "Elizabeth?"

E: "Yeah?" She looked up from her drink with a smile on her face.

A: "If you don't mind me asking but why are you with a guy like Jason?"

E:" Because I love him."

A: "Really?"

E: "Yeah, he is so kind and gentle and caring."

As soon as those words left her mouth I knew this girl was fucked up in the head. She is not talking about the guy who just kidnapped me, no way!

A: "Really? I think he is a monster."

E: "DON'T TALK ABOUT HIM THAT WAY!" I could tell she was upset not angery. 

A: "I'm sorry." I said looking down. 

E: "No, excuse me for yelling. Ummm you see he just is different around me."

A: "I noticed."

E: "A lot of people do."

A: "Why don't you run away?"

E: "Like I said I love him, and he loves me. He is my king and I'm his Queen." 

A: "Don't you want to be free?"

E: "Yeah, I miss being able to hangout with girls, and get my nails done, and play outside. But it's not safe for me, and I've learned to accept that."

A: "Come on don't you wanna see your family and friends?"

I could tell that hit her. She started to cry.

A: "Elizabeth I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry."

E: "I-I know."

She kept sobbing. I felt so bad. As I was comforting her Jason walked in.

Jason: "Hey baby girl I was jus-" 

Jason looked at her crying. And then looked at me with evil. 

Jason: "Baby what's wrong?"

E: "N-nothing"

J: "Baby how about you go upstairs and rest and I'll be up in a few."

E: "Okay, but Jason?"

J: "Yeah baby?"

E: "Please don't hurt her."

He just smiled and kissed her. I saw her disappear up the stairs. As soon as I heard the door shut I knew I was screwed. 

As soon as it clicked Jason looked at me with anger.

J: "You made my baby you cry you bitch!"

Jason then slapped me and knocked me to the floor. 

J: "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HER YOU SLUT!"

He kicked me in the ribs.

A: "Please stop!"

He kept kicking me then got me in the leg.

A: "All I said was don't you miss your freedom, family and friends?"

I knew right there I was going to die. I watched his eyes turn black. 

J: "DON'T EVER BRING THAT FUCKING STUFF UP AROUND HER! DO YOU HEAR ME! I'M HER FAMILY! I'M HER FRIEND. AND SHE HAS FREEDOM!"

A: "FREEDOM? FREEDOM IS NOT HAVING SOMEONE WATCH YOU 24/7! FRIENDS I WOULD NOT TRUST YOU! AND FAMILY GOD I WOULD FEEL BAD FOR MYSELF!" 

Jason then kicked me and punched me in the face. 

A: "Is this how you treat Elizabeth when she's bad?"

J: "NEVER! I would NEVER lay a finger on her like that. She's to perfect. You all you are is shit to me worthless, trash!" 

He then got up and walked up the stairs leaving me on the kitchen floor. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Thank you so much guys for reading! Means so much.  Do you really like it? Comment what you think. :) Xoxox