Chapter 2

I was exciting the bookstore by my flat (yah I like to read get over it ;)  when all of a sudden I get tackled by some random stranger. next thing I know im in the bushes with a guy on top of me while a ginormous group of screaming girls run by.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

when I try and look up at the idiot who knocked into me im met with stunningly beautiful blue eyes. I instantly get lost into them. they look so calm and peaceful. they remind me of the ocean.  I cant seem to remember what I was doing just then.  oh wait that's right I was screaming at him because he knocked me into the bushes. I cant seem to yell at him anymore. his eyes put me into a trance. damn him. not only are his eyes gorgeous but the rest of him is too! this boy is HOT!!! he can knock into me any day.  I realized that I had been staring. I quickly look away and mange to stutter something to him.

"umm..ugh could you possibly get off me please?"

"oh right sorry" he says with an adorable irish accent that made my knees go weak. why does he have to be so hot!!! I just realized that he was blushing a deep scarlet and looking at his feet. hmmm interesting. I will take note off this

"I should probably introduce myself, im Niall Horan"

"oh cool im Jessica but you can call me Jessie if you want."

"nah I like Jessica better." he said with a cheeky smile". oh great now im the one blushing and looking at my feet.

"Do you know who I am" he asks

"yah your Niall Horan" i say as I wink at him "you just told me remember"

"well yah but I mean like famous wise?"

"your one of the lads from one direction but that's not really important is it?"

"nah your right I don't really like girls only wanting to get to know me because im famous. I like it when they genuinely like me as a boy not a popstar"

"oh cool, the you probably shouldn't meet my friends they are a tiny it in love with you guys" I say as I nudge his shoulder

"they cant be too bad if your friends with them" once again there is that cheeky smile that makes me giggle like a little girl.

pull it together Jessica. don't act like a complete idiot

after a while of talking we exchanged numbers.

"bye Niall"

"bye girly" he said as he smiled

I quickly blushed bright red and hid my face behind my hair.

"don't hide, I like your blush. its cute"

this only made me blush more fiercely. we said our final goodbyes and went our separate ways.

when I got home  fell asleep thinking about Niall.