chapter 7

Jewleya's P.O.V

"It's now three in the morning for christ sake.  Where on Earth is that woman?" grace screams between sobs.

"I'm going to kill her! I swear!" I scream

we are all freaking out right now.  Grace is crying like a maniac and Lauren is sitting in the corner deep in thought.  Jessica is no where to be found! we told her to be home at 9:00, but no she has to be god-knows where with NIALL HORAN!

I mean yes I'm happy that she found someone. And I trust her with all of my heart but this is Niall Horan we are talking about.  He can practically do anything he wants and get away with it.  I'm not sure how I feel about him yet.  He may have won over Lauren and Grace but he's going have to work to get my approval.  I'm interrupted from my thoughts when I see a glowing Jessica walk through the front door. 

Grace and Lauren practically tackle her while bombarding her with questions.  As she answers each question with a growing smile she notices me staring her down.  Grace and Lauren must have noticed the growing tension in the room.  They quickly say goodnight to both of us and go to bed.  Once they were out of the room Jessica walks towards me carefully. 

"I am so sorry.  I went over to his apartment after dinner and we had an unexpected Disney movie marathon." she smiles while recalling the memory.

"I DONT CARE WHO YOU WERE WITH OR WHAT YOU WERE DOING!"

I can tell I surprised her because she jumps back in shock.

"I understand how you feel and I know it's late but . . . "

I cut her off before she can finish.

"No Jessica you don't understand.  You don't know how it feels.  You are my best friend and I want you to be happy but I can't let that happen again."

"That's not fair Jewelya, that was along time ago.  This is different.  He is different.  He makes me happy."

"You don't even know him! He doesn't know you!  All guys want the same thing and you know it!"

"God you sound just like my parents! You know what I don't have to put up with this. I'm out of here!"

I can see her eyes starting to gloss over but before I can say anything else she grabs her phone and keys and slams the door behind her.

I don't know where she is going or what she is going to do but I hope she's safe.  I'm doing this to protect her.  It's the best thing for her. Right?