Chapter 3

I unfortunately woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. ughhhh I hate mornings. they are the death of me!  I rolled over on my comfy queen-sized bed to grab my phone of my nightstand. I look at the time. holy cow its 1 p.m.! that's a new record. I look at the text I just received. it was from Niall. I decided I would look at it later because my stomach made a loud growling noise.

"GRACE, JEWELYA, LAUREN! you guys here?"

I quickly figured out the answer to my question as silence surrounded me. I figured they were out shopping for clothes and furniture. those girls sure loved to accessorize. I quickly ran into the kitchen to get some food! yummmm I love my food! I had quite the appetite concidering I skipped breakfast :( as I heated p some leftover chocolate chip pancakes I looked at the text from Niall.

"Good morning sleepy head ;)"

"morning Mr. Popstar ;)"

"hahahah hey I was wondering if you wanna go someplace later?"

"yah id love to!"

"great Subway at 5."

"sounds like a plan!"

I passed by my bathroom mirror and glanced at myself. there is no way im going anywhere in public looking like that.  I put my wavy medium length dirty blonde hair into a messy bun I plug my straightener in. I go to my closet to pick out an outfit. unfortunately since we just moved in recently a lot of my stuff was still in a box somewhere.  I finally pick out a pair of skinny jeans with a tan tank top and brown cover up. I also have boots on that match my cover-up perfectly. I then have to accessorize. if im going out in public with Niall I want to look cute. http://www.fashiondivadesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/cute-fall-outfits-2012-6.jpg  When I finally nod in approval at my outfit I walk into the bathroom to get to work on my hair and makeup. I LOVE my hair in cool designs. I use my hair to express my self in some ways. I always go for the more natural looking makeup. not to much but just enough to be noticeable. after and hour and a half im finally done.

im rummaging through our pantries when I hear the door ring. I look at the clock and it says that its only 3 so im a little confused at who's at the door. when I open the door I am surprised to find my three best friends at the door.

"why did you guys have to knock. you have keys you know."

"yah but we left them here."

oh so typical of my friends.

I roll my and eyes and hold back a fit of laughter.

Grace has dark hair that flows down to the middle of her back. her makeup looks perfect as usual. more than I like but it looks good on her. Jewelya has brown ombred hair that also goes down to her mid back. she is constantly complaining about how she looks but she is actually quite beautiful. she wears very little makeup like me. she is very tall (unlike Grace, Lauren and I). Lauren has wavy brown hair that reaches a little lower than her shoulders. she wears a descent amount of makeup. once again she looks fantastic. I have the most beautiful friends ever! we are all pretty tan besides Lauren. she is as pale as a ghost! we are constantly teasing her.

the beautiful gals look me over and give me wiggly eyes and attempt to wink with no success.

"what you look so nice for?!?!?!?!?!"

they asked while giggling like maniacs

 "just going out with a friend"

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh tell me more!!!"

god these girls had no respect for personal boundaries (but that's just part of why I love them)

umm well its a guy and we are only going out for Subway so its nothing. he doesn't even like me.

god I wish he did though

woahhhhhhh where did that come from I think to myself. I only met this dude yesterday. He cant possibly like me. I cant possibly like him like that either.

right?

hey my lovelies! do you like the update? sorry about the cliffhanger! I hate it when that happens to me but hey if it keeps you reading then its worth it! I would like to thank my friends who encouraged me to write this story. im having so much fun! I cant stop writing and its only the 3rd chapter! got any knew ideas? comment them please!!! I would also like to thank my followers who have been reading this from the start! the support is fantastic! without you I couldn't even have 1 read :( thanks again lovelies love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!