Mew's Training

Mew and Aaron are in a room somewhere in the tree of beginning away from any preying eyes or ears so no one could hear the conversation.

"Do you think he's ready Aaron?" Mew said as she changed into her human form and sat on the ground next to Aaron, leaning against him.

"Well he's mastered almost every aura technique I know and he's getting restless wondering why you haven't trained him yet." Aaron explained as he wrapped him arm around the human mew.

"Your right, he's going to find out sooner or later. So i'll star his training today." Mew said getting up off the ground and changing back into her Pokemon form. "Do you know where Ash is?" Mew asked.

"Ya he's training his Pokemon on the top of the tree," Aaron answered picking himself off the ground as well.

-----------------------Later------------------

"ASH!" Mew called out looking for her son.

"I'm right over here mom!" Ash called back.

Mew flew right towards the sound to find a tried and and his Pokemon laying on the ground. Probably exhausted from their training. Well all his Pokemon except Pikachu and Jade,  Mew looked around to see them racing around a small pond. Pikachu was out of breath and looked like he was going to faint, while Jade was sprinting around lapping him several times not the least bit tired.

"You need something mom?" Ash looked up at his Pokemon mom and tilted his head.

"Ash, follow me its time I start my half of the training with you." Mew spoke.

Ash jumped up off the ground in pure shock, there was no more signs of exhaustion at all anymore, "REALLY!? Y-YOU MEAN IT!" Ash stuttered in pure shock.

Mew giggled seeing his son like this, "Yep follow me!" She said leading Ash to a different part of the tree. "This is where you will be training with me." Mew stated.

"But how i'm only half Pokemon what can I do, i'm more like dad than you mom." Ash question, wondering what it would be like the be a Pokemon, but sadly he was only half. 

Mew giggled, "Well I guess it's finally time I tell you."

"What?" Ash looked really confused.

"Well you know how I have a Human form right?" Mew said.

"Yes?" Ash said still really confused.

"Well you in your human form right now, you have Pokemon form as well." Mew stated. 

"WHAT!?" Ash yelled looking dumbfounded.

"I'm sorry that me and Aaron have been keeping it from you." Mew said sadly looking down.

"It's ok, its just...a lot to take in." Ash spoke.

"Well are you ready to change into your Pokemon form?" Mew said looking up.

"Ya!" Ash yelled in excitement all traces of shock gone. 

"Just close your eyes and concentrate all your aura into one place and then poof! Pokemon." Mew explained. 

Ash did what he was told second later he started to glow and shrink. When he stop glowing all that was left was a small blue mew on the ground.

"Well how do you feel?" Mew asked.

"This feels...weird. It's gonna take a while to get used to this. Anyways how to I fly?" Ash asked.

"Concentrate your energy leaving a gap between you and the ground." Mew explained.

Ash was able to float a bit, but then he fell on the ground.

Mew sighed, "This is going to take awhile."