Brothers By Choice

Ash hissed, "How do you know my name! Did you read my mind or something!" The shiny Mewtwo's feet touched the ground, Ash was confused why it was not preparing an attack. "You're not going to attack? DO YOU THINK I'M WEAK!!" Ash yelled over the sound of the icy wind all around them.

"Ash calm own I don't want-" the Mewtwo began but was cut off.

"What you don't want to fight?" Ash laughed..a long, long laugh. The Mewtwo was surrounded by a glow and then in his place stood a boy. Ash stopped laughing as he took in the boys features. He had wild dark hair like himself that also showed out of a red and white cap. His eyes were a deep crimson red, his skin was a little paler than Ash's. He wore a black undershirt with a red jacket with a white collar as well as white short sleeves finished by black finger less gloves. He was a few inches taller than him but Ash recognized him anywhere. A light glow surrounded Ash as he too turned back into his human form. He stood there for a few seconds staring at the man, tears slowly making there way down his face. He ran to the man and threw his arms around him and tucked his face in his chest, "Red." Ash managed to say. They stood like that for a few minutes before Ash reluctantly released his brother and looked up at him and smiled. 

"You jerk," Ash spoke as he wiped the tears off his face, "You owe me an explanation." Ash smiled.

Red smiled back he sure missed Ash, "of course but let's get out of the cold first. I have a cave a mile from here."

"Alright." Ash said pinching himself to make sure this was not a dream...It was not.

TO BE CONTINUED...