love?

"You're so beautiful", I muttered between kisses, I placed them all over his gorgeous face, his forehead, his eyes, his nose, his cheeks, and reaching his lips, he kissed me back. Slow kisses at first, so soft, I could barely feel them on my skin, yet I knew he was there, sharing his breath with me. I loved the feeling of his naked body lying on mine, and the mattress underneath me.

Fuck, I love you so much. How could I let this happen?

Quietly, we were just lying there. Just breathing, slowly, recovering, gaining back our strength. I was moving my hand across his bare sweaty back, tracing the scratch marks I'd left there earlier.

Fuck, I shouldn't have done that. So stupid. She's gonna find out now.

I hope she does.

Happy, I was so happy, in moments like these. So indescribably, blissfully happy.
My lips curved into a smile and slowly, not wanting to ruin the moment, I opened my eyes. His sparkling brown eyes were fixed onto mine and I could feel a swarm of butterflies fluttering around in my stomach, trying to escape. I leaned closer, allowing our lips to touch. Our kiss got heated, passionate, I could feel his hands pulling on my hair, and I let out a loud moan.

Quiet, you have to be quiet, or else they'll hear you.

"I love you", he whispered, still so very close to my face. Immediately, I blushed, tried to hide my face and escape his loving touch. He was prepared, though, I now could feel his hand on my face, soft but firm, forcing me to look into his eyes.

"Daniel, why can't you accept the fact that you are so beautiful, and I love you. So very much."

If you love me so much, then why can't we tell everyone about us? Why can't you tell them how you feel about me, how much you love me? Why do we have to keep us a secret?

"I love you so much", I said.

A sudden knock on the door made us jump. I could hear Woody's muffled voice through the locked door.

"Yo, Dan. Have you seen Kyle? I can't find him anywhere. If you see him, let him know his girlfriend is here, yeah?"

Shit.

---

I watched them, him putting his arm around her waist, pulling her close to him, kissing her on the mouth. She was smiling, she looked so happy.

What would she say if she saw the scratch marks covering his back? How was he planning on explaining those?

I don't care, that's his problem.

Just as it was mine, having to explain the numberless lovebites on my chest and stomach to our bandmates.