.10

"Why did you leave?" He asked as I laid my head in his lap. I looked up at him as his fingers ran threw my dark hair.

His tired blue eyes stared into mine, I sat up and stretched my legs across his lap. I looked down at my hands "my dads job had moved him up there so we moved" "where's your da-" before he could finish, I answered "he had terminal cancer."

I looked down at my hands

~*~

"Daddy!" He swung the little girl in his arms as he picked her up "hey sweetheart" his tired eyes gleaming up as the little girl kissed his cheek "I missed you, mommy missed you too"

He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead "I missed you too Av" she giggled as he started tickling her.

"Dad.." she whispered as the same man that held her once was holding onto the hospital pillow.

He coughed vigorously as he cracked a smile "hi sweetie" he whispered.

"Please come back home daddy"

~*~

"Ava...Ava" I felt a thumb wipe the tears that were falling. I looked up as Kelly looked at me sympathy written all over his face. I wiped my face with my sleeve. "Sorry" I mumbled as I stood up walking to the kitchen.

I felt footsteps follow behind me. I grabbed a glass from the top shelf and filled it with water.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I closed my eyes and breathed in the smell of mint and a hint of smoke.

"Why aren't you afraid of me" I felt his hot breath hit my neck, sending chills down my spine. His plump soft lips and stubbly jaw brushed against my sweet spot.

"I-I'm not, there's nothing to be afraid of"

~MGK~

Kelly what the fucking hell are you doing. My hands gripped her waist "then why do you tense up around me" I kissed the other side of her neck.

Ava turned around to face me, her hazel eyes a mystery. I placed my hand under her chin "I don't want to hurt you Ava."

She smiled "your not gonna hurt me Kelly." I pushed a loose strand of hair behind her ear "I'm dangerous."

She chuckled "stop acting like we're in a novel and kiss me you fool."

I smirked as I leaned in.

"Touché."