.15

AN: Thank you guys for getting my book to 1.27k reads!!!! Ahhhh I'm so happy, thank you for voting and supporting this book. Xx-Jai

I walked down towards the library and saw Michael sitting down in one of the black leather chairs. I pushed open the metal door as I passed the censors and turned into the lounge area.

I pulled down my skirt as I sat next to him in the chair "hey" I smiled. He looked at me and continued reading his book. I placed my hand on his arm but he snapped away.

"What's your problem!" I asked furious. He shut his book and stood up "Don't play dumb with me Ava, you lied to us." I wave of anger washed over his face, darkening his eyes to a coal black.

I furrowed my eyebrows "and what may that be?" He took in our surroundings, seeing two girls sitting in the corner he pulled me towards the middle of the bookshelves.

He pulled on my arm for me to get down on the floor. I kneeled down as he sat on the ruff wool carpet. "Now what did I supposably lie about?" I asked once more. He looked at me the light making the brown visible again.

"Kelly" he simply stated. I looked around waiting for more detail. I shifted "what about him?" He crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes "you." I cleared my throat and looked dumbfounded around the room.

He flared his arms in the air "you and him messing around behind our backs!" He grunted.

"W-where did you get that from?" He dropped his body down to the ground and covered his face with his arm. "We where gonna go over Saturday but it turns out someone was already occupying you." My eyes widened.

~Michael~

I opened my eyes and jumped seeing Ava hovering over me. She pushed me down with her hand "does Sarah know?" She asked with a firm tone. "Uh...yes."

She grabbed my hand pulling me up "we have to go now" I stood up "hey! Little demon let go before you pull my arm out of its socket." I rubbed my shoulder. She rolled her eyes as we started walking towards the mathematics rooms.

~Ava~

"Sarah please, won't you hear my story out!" I called as she kept moving across the whiteboard. I grabbed her shoulder turning her around to face me "can we please talk?" She crossed her arms and sighed.

She nodded towards the hallway. I opened the door as she walked out. She looked at me her narrowed eyes staring, waiting for an answer.

"Well?" She spoke up. I sighed as I slumped "me um-Kelly and I are a thing..." I mumbled. She uncrossed her arms and leaned in "come again?"

I cleared my throat and spoke up "Kelly and I are dating" I bluntly stated. She backed away and covered her chest with her hand "I swear Ava if you want to kill me say that again."

I backed up and crossed my legs shifting between feet. "H-he's really not that bad if you get to know him, will you try? For me? I'm your best friend." I gave a cheesy smile.

She bent down leaning her hands on her knees "give me a second to take in this." I rolled my eyes and chuckled "Sarah your so dramatic."

~Kelly~

I sat across the table from Sarah and Michael. They both had squinted eyes and crossed arms. I shifted in place trying to ignore their burning rage for me as they stared me down.

"What is your intentions with our daughter?" Michael spoke up folding his hands. Sarah hit him in the arm.

"Michael shut up."