.24

"You jerk!" I turned around and saw a stomping Sarah, her curly hair flowing behind her tiny frame. She jabbed her finger into my chest "you never called back! I thought we had a good time?" Her face softened as her eyes dropped to the floor.

I grabbed her shoulders and tilted her head up with my thumb "what no, I mean we did have a great time. My brother got mad at me and rubbed it off my hand, I've been trying to find you."

Her brown eyes swirled in mine sending a shot of electricity up my arm as her hand grazed my skin. "You have a brother?"

I looked up and saw Kelly come strutting down the hallway a grin plastered on his face. "Speak of the devil." I mumbled.

He came over swinging his arm over me and looking down at Sarah "hey curls." He nodded towards her. She rolled her eyes and gritted her white teeth "go away dick squad I'm talking to Marcus."

I bit my lip "anyways, who's your brother?" She smiled looking up at me. Kelly squeezed my shoulder "your looking at him sweetheart." His grin widened as Sarah looked between both of us.

"Fuck."

~Kelly~

"Ok look, Ava can't find it about this." I looked between the adolescent lovers. Marcus furrowed his eyebrows and leaned forward from his chair.

"Because Ava kept the secret of her and that assface messing around with each other behind our backs." She locked eyes with Marcus.

"Ok um no, we're the most unstable and toxic relationship you will ever meet. We just fuckin' with each other and I know for a fact that's not what Ava wants. Look you guys are good kids and you create a relationship that stable and sane, Ava and I are not even close to that."

"So this has to do with her not knowing..?" Marcus' green eyes scanned the room for an answer. "Damn boi' you really need to get a brain." I shook my head.

"He's saying basically Ava will get jealous." Sarah put it into a more simple format to explain it to cabbage head.

"Why?" Marcus questioned. I got up tipping the chair over "Jesus fuck Marcus." I grunted as I started walking out of the room.

"Your cute, it's okay." Sarah giggled.