.21

He went to his car, it was a slick black Honda Civic si. He opened the truck and grabbed a pile of neatly folded clothes. "I'll be right back, thank god I had a spare in my car." He looked at me.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. He walked off as my phone started buzzing. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey Sarah, whatcha doing?" Ava's voice sweetly spoke from the other line.

I bit my lip as Marcus came walking back with a black t-shirt and faded jeans. He swept his hair out of his eyes as his steps started getting closer towards me. "I-uh, I'm with a friend."

Marcus smiled down at me "I have to go bye." I spoke into the phone before hanging up on her. Marcus smirked "was that your boyfriend?" His green eyes narrowed as he leaned against his car.

I smiled "what's it to ya?" I said leaning closer towards him. He crossed his arms "well that must be some lucky guy." He said smiling taking his eyes away from me.

"It was my friend." I smiled up at him. I smiled and glanced down at me as he moved his position upright. He bowed "well Sarah that I just met an hour ago will you join me on this lovely evening." He said looked at me.

I curtsied "I would love you Marcus I met an hour and 1 minute ago." I smirked. He chuckled and smiled "punctual."

"Where art thou off to thy Marcus?" I exaggerate. We got into his car as he leaned over taking my hand and placing a delicate light kiss with his lips "to the beautiful rose so sweet and divine, whose beauty is always shown but the thorny love you cherish can be not seen by a normal eye."

"Wow"

"Too cheesy?"

~MGK~

I side hugged Aaron "good to see you man." Daniel and him both finally found a house on the north side so they started moving in.

"So your Richard?" He asked. I gritted my teeth "kelly." I corrected. He nodded "sorry" he mumbled.

From what I've heard Aaron isn't a very aggressive person, he's shy, pretty tall for his age he's around seventeen. He has turquoise-greenish color in his hair but still can see his dark dirty-blonde hair at the roots , a little below his shoulders.

He's pale and has dark brown eyes. I glanced across the street and saw Marcus' car pull across the street.

His blonde hair flopped as he jogged across the street and opened the passengers door. The annoying curly haired girl that hates my guts got out of the car. I furrowed my eyebrows and crossed my arms "is that Marcus?" Aaron asked.

I nodded "and Sarah." I gritted.