Chapter 4

*The next morning (Luna)
                  Luna woke up to her phone ringing. She rolled over at looked at the screen. Luna didn't know who it was, but she answered it anyway. "Hello." Luna said in a sleepy voice. She listened to what the other person was saying on the other end of the phone. "Yes this is her daughter. Is something wrong?" Luna sat up in her bed wishing that she and her friends had had a sleepover that night. "Your mother is....dead." The person the the other in of the phone said. Luna got up and passed back and forth in her room. "You're lying! You are a LIER!" Luna throw the phone against the wall and watched it shatter into pieces.
             Luna sat on the floor and cried her eyes out. She didn't want to believe it, but what choice did she has at this point. Then the door bell rang. "Who the hell is it now!" Luna said, stomping down the stairs. Luna flung the door open to see a kid that looked about 14 standing at the door. Luna looked the boy up and down. Looking at his face a second time, she saw that the kid looked a lot like her dad. "What do you want it is not a good time right now." Luna was about to close the door before the kid stopped her.
           He gave her a shy smile before he spoke. "My name is Sinbad, but people call me Sin. I am 14 years old and......I'm your brother." Luna laughed so hard she almost forgot that her mother just died. "Real funny kid know get off my property, before I beat you up and your ugly ass sports car." Sin looked at the car and back at Luna. "I am too your brother. Mom never told you about me because she didn't want me!" Sin had tears in his eyes are he looked at the ground for a while. "Mom was coming to New York to see me, but she told you that it was for business because she didn't want to hurt your feelings. Now that she is gone I have no one else, so that leaves me with you." Luna didn't believe it. First her mom dies and now she has a brother. "Go to the room on the left and that will be your room. DON'T STEAL ANYTHING!" Luna closed the door behind Sin and went upstairs, with a slam of the door.
*Dawn's House*
            Dawn loved that taste of Rin's lips against hers. She thought it was heaven. Dawn pulled back slowly to caught her breathe. Then she went back for more. But, before it could go anywhere more, she phone rang. She ignored it the first time and so did Rin. Then it rang a second time. Rin laughed and kissed her nose. "I think you should get that. It might be important." Dawn sighed "Its probably just Luna talking about have Ban won't give her her pants back and she is running around the house trying to get it back. Or she was making out with Ban and she bit is lip to hard so now she has to take him to the ER." Rin laughed and so did Dawn. "Just answer it, please." Rin said and kissed she cheek.
       Dawn answered the phone and before she could get a word out Luna said "MY MOM IS DEAD AND I HAVE A BROTHER THAT HAS A SPORTS CAR IN MY DRIVER WAY!" Luna said, sobbing through the phone. Dawn felt so bad for Luna. She know that Luna hated sports cars because there hard to make out in. "Let me get Silver and we will be right there. Dawn hung up the phone and then called Silver to tell her what was gong on.