Chapter 14

*At the beach house(Luna and Silver)*

"Do you guys really want to do this, I mean you could back out now." Marcie said looking at Luna and Silver with a smile on her face. Haven walked over and moved all the furniture out of the way. "Now we can fight freely." Haven smiled and got into her fighting stance. Luna smiled. "I'm just going to tell you guys now, when I get my hands on you, I'm not going to kill you right away I'm going to make you suffer... and then I will kill you. That means you too, Rin." Luna gave him a deadly look.

Silver looked at Luna and Luna looked at Silver. They both nodded their head knowing the plan they were going to do. Luna touched the floor and pulled out a bow in arrow. "Now remember guys" Luna said with a smile that even scared Silver. "I never miss." After that was said Silver used her magic to make a thick cloud of fog that only Luna and Silver could see through.

Luna pulled the arrow back and aimed for Marcie's leg. Luna let the arrow go and all you could hear was the sound of Marcie screaming in pain. "Okay you keep distracting them and I will get Ban and Sinbad." Luna whispered and went into the fog that Silver created. Luna made it to Ban's cage. "Hey I'm going to get you out." Ban smiled a weak smile. Luna smiled back and took out a bobby pin from her hair.

Luna seceded on getting the cage open, but the hard thing was to get the chains off of him without making noise. Luna thought about it for a second. "I give up. Just hope I don't hit you." Luna said to Ban while getting her sword out.

But, just before Luna was about to get Ban out, someone pushed her away. She hit the metal pole and sighed in pain. Luna turned around to see that Rin was standing in the cage door looking down at her. "It wasn't going to be that easy." Ban growled in anger.

"Don't even touch her again." Ban pulled on the chains and they finally gave in and broke. Even though he had holes blown through his chest he was doing pretty good at holding his own in a fight.

Ban looked back at Luna. "Go get Sinbad." But, Luna didn't move. "NOW!" He yelled at her. Luna got up and ran over to Sinbad's cage.

But, something weird happened. A light came and everything started going crazy. The lights were going on and off, the ground was shaking and things were falling everywhere. Then, the light was gone and so was Haven, Rin, and Marcie. When Luna got Sinbad out they all looked at Silver.

"It wasn't me." Silver said with her hands in the air.

"Then where did they go?" Ban asked looking around.

"It was me." Someone said. They all turned around to see a girl with pink hair. She was short, had long pink hair, blue eyes, and was wearing a crystal around her neck.

"All you need to know this that they will not be causing you any trouble anymore." And then she was gone.

When they heard the sound of crying, they all looked at Luna. "Why are you crying, Love?" Ban asked pulling her into a hug.

"I wanted to make them pay and she just walks in and takes them. THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Luna stomped her feet and Ban rolled his eyes. "There, there." He said while patting her head.

"Wait did you see that" Silver said "She had a crystal around her neck, she could be one of us.

*Back at the house (Luna, Ban, Silver, Dawn, and Sabastian)*

They all knew that it was over, but what they didn't know was that more danger was going to come their way.

"School starts in one week and I need to get school supplies." Luna said making a list of things she needed to get. Ban was laying on her bed and Silver and Dawn were playing a board game on the floor.

"Hey guys?" Luna said.

"What?" Silver said Dawn was still focused on the game.

"You guys should move in." Luna looked at Silver and Dawn. "I mean I have plenty of space and no one here to share it with, so are you guys in."

"I'm in!" Silver yelled.

"I'm in!" Ban yelled even though no one was talking to him.

"I guess I'm in too." Dawn said. They all ran and gave her a big hug.

They all knew summer was over, but they didn't know that their friendship might have to end as well.

*****Continued in Book 2 (Lost)*****