The Unwanted Gift ; Chapter 5

You know the drill ;)

Hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School dragged on all day, my classes felt like hours. I just wanted the end of school to come so I could practice with Will.

          When the end of school finally came around, I went straight to meet Will at the dorm. I opened the door to see Will waiting for me. He was leaning against the wall, messing with his phone. He was wearing a black muscle shirt and jeans. He looked hot. “Howdy, Will,” I greeted him.

          “Hey, you ready?” he said putting his phone in his pocket and walking towards me. He didn’t look very happy… maybe that person who called him the other day still isn’t leaving him alone… mmmm…

          “I think so,” and with that we went to the arena together.

          When we got there Will taught me how to call the type of power I would want to use and a couple cool tricks with fire. I got them easy so he taught me some more advanced ones. After that he taught some water tricks and those were a little harder, but I eventually got it.

          “Now, let’s fight. You can use anything I just taught you. We are the only ones in here so feel free,” he simply stated.

          “Me? Fight… you? Now?” I said unsure.

          “Yes, but don’t be too scared. I will go easy on you,” he teased. He threw fire and I threw fire along with some punches with didn’t affect either of us at all. I punched him in the stomach and he collapsed to the floor.

          “Are you okay?” I asked as I ran up to him. He threw his arm under my feet making me lose my balance and fall to the ground. He rolled on top of me like he was going to kill me.

          “Never do that. I could have just killed you then and there.”

          “But you were hurt…”

          “No, I acted like it. I tricked you and you fell for it. You are too nice,” he said still on top of me and holding me to the floor. He looked into my eyes and I looked into his. His lips got closer to mine and he was going slowly like he was waiting for me to protest. But why would I?

          But right before he could kiss me, “You guys do realize this is an arena right?” smirked Sophie. Will got up and helped me up, too. Words couldn’t describe how much I didn’t like her.

          “What do you want, Sophie?” Will asked coldly not even making eye contact with her even though she was searching for his eyes.

          “I came to practice. I mean this is an arena. Am I mistaken?”

          “No, but this is a private lesson,” he snapped.

          “And I want to talk to you, Willy,” she said sweetly as she walked up to him and ran her finger down his chest. Willy? Really?

          “Avangalenne and I were just leaving, so you are out of luck,” he said as he grabbed my hand and was getting ready to walk out.

          “Oh, but my luck is just beginning, Will,” she said as we walked out of there.

          “Well that was fun,” I laughed.

          “For the most part, yes it was,” he laughed back.