Chapter 2

*Ariana's POV*
I kept thinking... Ok, something feels odd. Since when a guy is powerful enough to make people seem like their slaves?
Elizabeth: Hey?
I came back from my toughts.
Ariana: Sorry, I was just thinking.
Elizabeth: What? she giggled. You like him?
Ariana: I smirked and said, No of course not. He looks like a jerk.
Elizabeth: suree.. Want me to give you a trip around the school?
I turned around one last time and me and that Sebastian guy made eye contact. He had these evil-ish dead eyes. It seemed that he stared deeply into my soul. I turned around and went along with Elizabeth.
-----
The day at school was over. I got to my apartment and changed into my pijamas. I brushed my teeth and started doing homework. I finished it, set my alarm to 6:20 a.m. I turned off the lights and I fell asleep.
-------
*Sebastian's POV*
Well, as usual, the day ended and I was soon back at the castle. I went into my house and there was mom and dad, Yelling at each other, I knew the divorce was coming soon, but they didn't want to let me down. But I was prepared for anything. I went to my room, got in the shower, brush my teeth and did some of my homework and finally, I went to bed to sleep.
-
I woke up, got out of bed and as I stood at the mirror I had a vision or a memory of a particular pair of eyes; green eyes. I couldn't remember whose they were because of how many girls I hang out with.
I prepared myself for another day of school and went downstairs. I took an apple and ran to my car. I drove to school and i was on my  way to my first class.
----
*Ariana's POV*
I  woke up at the sound of my alarm. damn, I hate that sound. I got up and did a really good, relaxing stretch. I scratched my head and I waited for my eyes to open a little bit more. I got into the shower and After singing two songs, I got out. I dressed up, went downstairs and made my way to my car. I got to school and ran quickly to my first class.
I was running while checking my bag and didn't seem to notice a guy ran into me and I knocked down his books.
I looked up and it was him. Sebasti-ass stan. Sorry, I made that up.
He closed his eyes and he took a deep breath trying not to kill me.
Sebastian: Pick up my books.
I widely opened my eyes and said
Ariana: Excuse me?
Sebastian: you heard me, you ran into me, you pick them up.
He didn't even look at me. the whole time he was staring at the floor.
He got mad and picked up his books and left saying..
Sebastian: You better watch out next time.
I got so angry I thought  I was going to explode. He's lucky I have manners and didn't punch him in the face.
I turned back to see where we was headed to. Look at him, doing the jerk walk. what a loser.