Chapter 6

*Ariana's POV*
I was walking down to my favorite place on earth. It is this beautiful park, I always go there when I feel lonely. I got there and sat below my favorite tree to read.. I suddenly fell someone tapping on my shoulder.

Sebastian: Hey! Wake  up! He shook my shoulder.

Ariana: Ouch! What's your problem?! I said while waking up.

He chuckled. He stood up and he looked at me.

Ariana: What the hell? You have a horse? I said while looking at the horse. I stood up.

Sebastian:Do not come any closer to my horse. And anyway, what are you doing in my place?
I laughed and got closer to him.

Ariana: Look, Charming, I can do whatever I want and if I want to be here, I can.

He chuckled and his face turned demanding.
Sebastian: Get out of here before I call
someone to take you out.

Ariana: Fine!
I got mad and stomped  his foot.

He quickly grabbed his foot and painfully turned to where I was headed.

Sebastian: You will pay for this. Ouch!

*Sebastian's POV*
I was furious. What the hell did she wanted? She's just a momma's girl and she thinks she can do whatever she wants.
I got to the castle and got off my horse. I entered the castle and went upstairs to my room. I was about to enter my room and my mom calls me.

Queen stan: Sebastian! Please come, I have to tell you something!

I rolled my eyes. I sighed.

Sebastian: I'm coming!
I went downstairs to my mom's room.
She was with The- so called- Chris.

Sebastian: Ugh, What?

Queen stan: Do not talk to me like that.
I looked down.

Sebastian: sorry. I said firmly.

Chris: She just wanted to tell you that I will attend your college as well.

I looked up I stared at my mother and she looked at me and grabbed Chris by his arm. I couldn't say anything so I decided to leave and go to my room.
---------------
The next morning I was getting ready for school. I went downstairs and saw the happy family having a wonderful time. They looked so happy. I hated that.

I was about to leave when my dad stopped me.

King stan: Sebastian, please sit and have some breakfast with us.

I was just staring at the door.

Sebastian: I'm not hungry. I'll be late for school.

I got out and hoped in my car. I drove to school.
I sat in the cafeteria tables and Suddenly all the girls came to talk to me. (As usual)

I saw that little rat sitting on a table. (And what the hell is she wearing? I didn't know today was halloween. Oh, pff, nevermind, it's just her face.)

The door opens and all the heads turn to see who was about to enter. It was him. Chris freaking Evans.

It appeared all the girls gasped in unison.

He was coming directly at my table.

Chris: Hello brother.

Sebastian: Girls, please leave us alone.
As the girls left, Chris looked at their butts.

Chris: Damn Seb, You got them girls.

Sebastian: Do not call me Seb. And mostly, do not call me brother.

Chris: damn, chill, I was just trying to..

Sebastian: Well don't try. In fact, why don't you go sit at the loser table back there with, whatever her name is.

He turned around and looked at her.

Chris: Well, it's not nice to talk about girls like that.

Sebastian: Oh, I'm sorry. I pretty much don't care.
-
I left the cafeteria to my first class.
-
*Ariana's Pov*
Damn Sebastard seemed very angry at that guy.
I wonder who he was.

I stood up and left the cafeteria to my first class.
-
The class was done and I stood by my locker and I opened it.
Then someone comes by.

That someone was, Justin. I have had a huuuge crush on him since high school. Then, He turned around and huged someone. Did he had a girlfriend?

And it was Elizabeth. My best friend. She already knew I liked him. I mean, it was pretty obvious.

*flashback*
Ariana: Hey Justin! I yelled while I waved at him.
He kind of ignored me. But I'm guessing he didn't hear me.
-
We were playing basketball in P.E class and I filled with courageousness and went up to him, before I could say anything, a ball hit me and I fainted. (Ok, That didn't turn out well.)
*flashback off*
Elizabeth: Hey, Ari, This is my new boyfriend, Justin.
He freaking smiled. Oh God, I was so angry and disappointed and I wanted to punch everyone in the face.
Ariana: Nice to meet you. Justin. I said while giving her a sarcastic smile.
Elizabeth: Well, we gotta keep going, see you later.
They left and I started crying. How could this happen to me? I ran outside and sat on a corner of a wall and I cried. I heard footsteps and lifted my head up.
Ariana: ugh, I'm not in the mood. I lowered my head down.
Sebastian: ah! It's so funny to see you crying.
I just ignored him and he left.