Chapter 3

*Sebastian's POV*
I hate when people don't do what I tell them to do! Who the hell was her? No girl could ever talk to me like that. Every girl loves me!
I kept thinking, I got to my first class and sat on my desk. Soon Ava came and bothered me, as usual.
Ava: Hey, Handsome. She winked at me and sat next to me.
Sebastian: Not now. I said angrily.
Ava: I just wanted to ask you.. when will we get together again.. you know? She said while rubbing slowly my thigh.
Sebastian: I sighted. Look, Ava. I know we got together for one night but that doesn't mean there will be another night. Got it? I said firmly while taking her hand off my thigh.
Ava: Ugh!... Fine! And she went to her desk.
-
Class ended and It was lunch time. My most glorious part of the day. In school they treated me like that Secret prince I am!
-
*Ariana's POV*
After my class ended I headed to the cafeteria but again, I didn't seem to notice I ran into a girl (this time).
Ava: Ouch! she said while holding her boob.
Ariana: Gosh! sorry! I must be tripping today haha.
That girl didn't laugh at all. not even a smile. She grabbed her books and went to the cafeteria.
Ariana: Yeez, this people are really salty. I said while I made my way again to the cafeteria.
I stood in line. I felt someone breathing on my neck and stood really close to me. I turned around and it was Sebastard. (Yeah, I changed it again, Sebastard is way funnier.)
Ariana: What do you want? I said while I turned around to look at those blue ocean eyes. (I got to admit, his eyes were beautiful. not him though)
Sebastian: Wo! Calm down, he said while giving me a flirty look and putting his hand on the wall, while looking at my eyes.
Ok now I get it! He doesn't even remember me.
Ariana: Oh! poor little thing! Sebastard doesn't even remember he treated me like crap earlier today.
Sebastian got his hand off the wall and his face went from "I want you in my bed" to "You owe me money"
Sebastian: Oh so it was you? He said while making a devil- ish smile.
Ariana: Indeed. (I smiled back just to make him more spicy Haha.)
He got off the line and sat down. but before he left he told me
Sebastian: You're not getting away with this. And he smiled.