Chapter 4

*Ariana's POV*
Ok, that went well, I guess. I'm not scared of him, but he's really stupid.
It was my turn to grab my plate and I sat down alone in a table. Elizabeth had another hour for lunch and I pretty much didn't have any friends so I sat by myself. I sat on the other side of the table so I couldn't see Sebastian's face. I grabbed my apple and I took a bite of it. I glanced at the table full of jocks and cheerleaders and really popular people. And damn. With Sebastian's face, I could already tell he wanted to crush my soul. But I didn't hate him, maybe he's going through a rough time or there is something going on in his house. I don't blame him. Suddenly, I felt someone going towards my table so I turned around and It was a girl with her cheerleader uniform, I turned to continue eating and she poured a juice over my head. Then the whole cafeteria was laughing. She went back to her table and sat on top of Sebastian. I saw Sebastian's face and we was laughing. I read his lips and we said " I told you, be careful" and he smiled at me. Shook my head with disappointment. How could someone be so childish? just because I didn't pick up his books? I dropped my tray in the trash and ran to the bathroom. I was just thinking; Oh, This meant war.
I was cleaning my blouse with paper towels. "I told ya, Be careful na, na. UGH!" I  said angrily, mocking Sebastian. I washed my hair with water and I dried it with the hand drier. Thanks a lot Son of a ..  I said while stumping my feet on the floor, I got interrupted by some girl entering the restroom.
Xxx: I saw what happened there- she laughed. It was hilarious. Poor you, what did you do to Sebastian? Poor baby.
I bit my lip trying not to kill her. I got close to her and whispered "Look, lady, I don't know who you are but I can make your life miserable, so don't think I will do nothing about this" I gave her a smile and she got scared and left the bathroom running.
Ariana: That's right. Stupid blondie. I grabbed my stuff and ran to my class. I was so late. I came in to the classroom and the teacher was writing something on the board, he looked at me and said "Ma'am why are you late?"
Ariana: Sorry, Something happened. I said while I glanced at Sebastian.  He smiled and gave a fist-bump to his friend in the back seat.
Teacher: Well sorry but you have to get out.
I sighed. This has never happened to me before. Ughhh! I hate him so much! But he will pay. Just wait and see.