o6

Mrs Watson's P.O.V

"OH HELL NO!" No not her. The hell she doin' here? Of all places, she could be... "Aunt Geneva! I missed you so much" Safina told her aunt. " Aww sweetie, I wasn't going to miss your wedding for nothing," Geneva told my daughter. GODDAMN! Can she leave on the broom she came on? Go back to where you're from wicked witch from the west. " Angeline...Hi." Ooh Jesus forgive me I am about to explode. "Always a joy to see you". She tried to kiss my cheek. Keyword "TRIED"Uh huh boo. Take your contaminated kisses back. I don't know where those lips been at..." I told her kiss-blocking her poisoned kisses. "Angeline don't be a rude ass witch anyways I'm not here for your ass. I'm here for my little Safina." Then she pushed me out the way to come inside then Safina hugged her, presented her to Justin and they both left for her room. "Julie?" "You called ma'am?" "Please help the driver drag those big ass suitcases in the house." "Where do I put them?""Leave them here. She will drag them to her room herself." " No Mama Watson, I'll help her put it in her room. No worries." Justin says butting in our conversation. "No sweetie it's okay. She'll do it herself." " Nah it's cool. Julie, leave it. I will do it." Justin said. Lord, I love this boy... but he and his generous ways are going to get him killed.

Justin's P.O.V

What am I getting in?

Julie's P.O.V

Lord, give me strength. Let me last until the end of this wedding. Please, please, PLEEEAAASSEEE, DON'T let me murder anyone.

Aunt Geneva's P.O.V ( A/N: After a while, I will just call her Geneva. Since you guys will know who I'm talking about.)

Safina and I were having a conversation to catch up. She was explaining to me the way she organised her wedding, how she and Justin met, who was sitting where, the colours, etc... Aww, she grew up so fast, not long ago, she was just a little baby. My little baby...

A/N: Hey guys, I know I take such a time to update but bare with me school and driving lessons are killing me. If y'all see in the news that a girl caused an accident on the road because she was tired, that was me. I can't stand it anymore but I will update as much as I can. Bare with me. Love you <3. Share, comment and vote. Thanks for all the support guy. Seeya laterz alligatorz