o8

Safina's P.O.V

My mum instructed everyone to the living room. 'I hope you will enjoy your stay and that we will have time to know each other. Because last time we couldn't.' I told Mrs. Taylor. 'Last time?' she says. 'Yeah, last time. We went to the Olive Garden and we sent Justin an invitation for you but he said you were busy. So we went without you, ma'am.' my mother said to her with an attitude. Oh jesus... 'Busy? I wasn't-' 'Yeah it was a last minute thing mum. I told you about it but you must have forgotten about it.' Justin told his mother. Strangely according to me. Okay... I gave him a look meaning 'we will talk later. 'Well, mrs. Taylor, i see you brought something' 'Yeah, it's Justin's favourite sweet potato pie. he loves it so much, sometimes, he used to sneak into the kitchen to eat some with his friends or alone.' 'Wow well if he loves it so much, you will have to give me the recipe' 'It's for family only.' she said. Oh... 'Well soon we will be one big family. Because Justin and Safina will get married. TOMORROW!'his uncle Willie came to my rescue. I mouthed to him thank you. Bless the lord for this man. 'OK, well we would like to refresh ourselves. Can someone show us our room please?.' Mrs Taylor's best friend asked. 'Sure I will. Follow me.' my, cousin Sebastian said. As they all leave, my mum to her room, my dad and Justin's uncle went to the man cave while Justin his cousin and I stayed in the living room. " Family only? what is that supposed to mean?'i asked Justin a little pissed off. 'Don't worry about her. She's just a little bit tough.'Justin said. 'Here comes the maid of honour!' 'Blythe!'my best friend screamed. I ran and hugged her. 

Malcolm's P.O.V 

Goddamn... She's fine. I swear imma hit that... soon. But DAAAAAMN she fine!. 'Hey Hey. My name is Malcolm. You're the maid of honour?' I approached her. ' Hmm yes, and you are?' she asks me. 'Oh me? I'm the big man's man of honour. I'm his cousin. Maybe you and I can get together, later on, you know, to know each other better...' i asked her. 'Uhm yeah... I don't think so.' Uhm hold up... Did I just get rejected? Yes, you did Malcolm. Shut up conscience. " Oh c'mon , there must be a game we can play to know each other...' i asked her with my famous wink as I put my hand on her arm. 'Yes, there is one. It's called 'GET YOUR DUTY HAND OFF MEH!' she screamed at me. Well damn. This will be harder than I thought. didn't need the attitude... What the hell is 'Duty"? 

Blythe's P.O.V 

Shit! Thirsty much? 

Justin's P.O.V 

Hahaha, this boy is trying to hard. 'It's a strategy. She'll come around anyways.' Malcolm said. 'Sure it is' I told him.