12

Mrs Watson's P.O.V

'What was that supposed to be? You were supposed to show your support to Safina instead you came in parading like a peacock. You made us look like fools in front of our in-laws' I screamed at Geneva. She really went to far this time. Making us look like complete idiots. 'I made a fool out of us? I MADE A FOOL OUT OF US???! YOU MADE US LOOK LIKE COMPLETE BRATS. Giving attitude to everyone. Especially our soon-to-be in laws.' Geneva yelled back. Oh hell no...

Mrs. Baldoni's P.O.V

'Look, I gave everything I could for this child. Now don't you dare come here and mess all the hard work and efforts.' I hear Mrs. Watson say. 'Your hard work? I could've done better then you. You think I wanted to give up Safina? I didn't. Mama made me give her up.' Her sister yelled at her. Oh lord... 'And she was right! Where were you gonna put her? In your suitcase each time you traveled? At least I can take care of a child.' 'At least, I can birth a child.' Miss Geneva said. At this comment, mrs. Watson smacked her sister. Still in shock, Geneva smacked her back but harder. Uhh... I think I should go... (noses much...😒)

Mrs. Watson's P.O.V

'Don't you ever come near me, my husband or MY daughter.' I told Geneva and walked off.