o9

Safina's P.O.V 

We were at the rehearsal. We reheard our places, our vows, and the walk. After all that was done, we had dinner. 'Alright everyone, I'd like to thank everyone for coming to celebrate Justin's & Safina's wedding. As the father of the bride, I would like to say a few words. Safina, baby girl, i love you and i would do anything for you. I watched you grow from this sweet adorable baby to this upcoming and brilliant woman that you are. I love you with all my heart and your mother and i are so so proud of you. We love you so much baby girl.' My dad finished his amazing speech. 'I love you too' i mouthed to my father. 'Alright now time to eat. Justin's uncle will do the honors to bless this dinner' my dad finishes and as Justin's uncle starts to get up that he gets pushed down in his seat by Justin's mother as she stood to bless this dinner instead. Uh oh here it goes... ( i was thinking of Kenan and Kel when i wrote that) 

Justin's P.O.V

Jesus, take the wheel... 

Willie's P.O.V ( First time :] )

Did this woman just... Oh Lord, give me strength. Jason, brother, if you're watching this from heaven, I'm fourfive seconds from smacking your wife little bro. You better watch her.