Part 2 : Chapter 3

"Erwin, I can help", I argued. 

"People can't know about you. We'll bring the man here if we're allowed to", Erwin promises while grabbing my shoulders. 

I sigh as I feel the heat from his hands. We hear a knock on the door and we move away from each other. Levi comes in and asks, "Ready to go?"

Erwin looks at me and I sigh. "You can go, Eyebrows", I said stiffly. 

He offers me a small smile and he nods at Levi, motioning towards the door. After they left, I start pacing around Erwin's office. When I heard about the human outside the walls, I got a bad feeling. I'm going to see this human. 

And no one is going to stop me...

~

Levi said to me after we left my room, "I didn't know you had to have Little's permission to leave."

"She was worried about me. That is all", I said bluntly.

He scoffs and I frown slightly at my words, not believing them. 

-

"Commander Erwin, nice of you to join us", Nile Dok greeted.

"Commander Nile", I answered back.

"This is the man that was found outside the wall", Nile explains while showing me the man.

The man looks at us with wide eyes and he's shaking violently. He has dirty blonde hair, dark blue eyes, looks about 5'8, muscular, and pale skin. How did he know to find this place? Who is he? 

"My name is Erwin Smith. What's yours?" I asked nicely.

The man flinches and pulls more into himself. Nile says annoyed, "It's no use. He hasn't said a word since we brought him here."

"Maybe I can help", a voice calls out.

We turn to see Little and I growl, "What are yo-"

I was cut off by Little's lips and my eyes widen. When she pulls away and whispers, "Call me Alisa when we're around other humans."

I remain frozen and she turns to look at the others. She smiles kindly at them and they become bright red and sputtering messes. Little introduces herself and asks, "What are your names?"

"M-My name is N-Nile Dok", he stutters.

"I'm Edward", he greets.

"And I'm Jerry", he greets while wrapping his arm around Little's shoulder. "I'm single if you're wondering."

I suddenly get angry at the action until Little pulls away and loops her arm with mine. "I'm sorry, but I'm with him", she states boldly.

They glare at me in jealously and those words seem to do something to me. I look down at her and she looks up at me in amusement. She lets go of my arm and I feel strangely empty. Little walks over to the man and bends down in front of him. She asks soothingly, "What's your name, honey?"

He looks at her and slowly stops shaking. The man answers anxiously, "My name is... Logan."

Little smiles warmly at him and asks, "Are you hungry, Logan?"