Part 1 : Chapter 7

It has been 3 days inside the wall...

I wake up to see I'm still on top of Igor's head. I like to move a lot while I'm asleep which why I'm surprised I'm still on top of here. "Igor probably had to put me back on his head", I thought happily. I look down to see Hanji there again. I learned her name while I'm staying here inside the walls. 

I'm still not used to her being there when I wake up, staring at us. Hanji yells happily, "Good morning, my little Titan!"

Igor grunts frustrated and I pat his head to calm him down. "I know she's annoying", I mumble to him. 

He doesn't like her being there every morning like me, but Pops seems to find her entertaining. "Pervert", I thought with a smirk. Pops says to me, "Sun's up." 

I grin at him and yawn loudly. Pops always says that to me when I wake up. I slide off Igor's head, landing on his shoulder. I see how Igor and Pops are being contained by ropes and huge nails. I argued with Erwin to take them off, but when he refused, I actually tried to take them off myself. I only got tranquilized again. "That infuriating, stubborn man", I thought angrily. 

I said to Pops and Igor, "I'm going to eat breakfast."

"Be safe", Pops said a bit worried. 

I nodded and turn to Hanji, growling threateningly. "Have you ate yet?"

"Yes. I wanted to watch Pops and Igor before they woke up", she declares boldly. 

I sigh and walk to the dining hall. I walk past some humans and they immediately start to whisper when they think I can't hear them. 

"I can't believe Commander Erwin let's her run around like she's one of us."

"I'm so scared of her. What if she feeds us to the Titans?"

"I'll kill her before she gets a chance."

"She should be in a cage." 

I ignore them and up ahead I see Armin with Eren and Scarf Girl, she doesn't trust me enough to tell me her name. I was about to call out to them when I hear Armin say, "I feel bad for using Little."

"Using?" I thought as I pressed myself against the wall.

Eren says to him, "We need her to tell us about the Titans. You're the only one who she seems to feel comfortable around. Little trusts you."

"Trust", I mumble paralyzed. 

"If you can make her talk about the Titans, then maybe Erwin will let you tell her the truth", Scarf Girl said monotonously. "You are the only who can do that."

"Talk", I said out loud unintentionally. 

I hear them stop and I run away. My father was right. Humans lie to everyone and everything. I'm so stupid. I shouldn't have trusted Armin, not for a second. 

I was about to run to Pops and Igor when I remembered about Hanji. I make my hands into fists and hit the wall with the strength of a human. 

We're leaving the walls...

Tonight. 

~

I hear something behind up and I stop, looking around. Mikasa and Eren stop when I do and look at me in confusion. Eren asks, "What is it?"

"Must be my imagination..." I said quietly. 

Mikasa suggests, "It was probably nothing. Let's hurry up and get breakfast."