Hit makers

After she told winter about her powers, And give him the sky fire. Moon  finally now knows what herself is thinks about Winter. She didn't know, but she liked him.

Dum dum dun Moon thought

You aren't suppose to think about that Turtle 🐢 (The author) said.

😐 sorry

It's ok 👌

--MLG sniper--

He have one of the best quick scopes out there, with a record of 77 no scopes, 666 quick scopes and 5 weed smoked at a time. He is confirmed that he is one of the true MLG players out there. He aim and he shot, watch out watch out WATCH OUT,  RKO, Boom,  Winter got shot on the dic - I mean leg.

Winter POV-

Winter suddenly felt a great pain on his leg, he gasped for breath, slow the darkness toke over him. Last thing he said was Moon yelling"Guys look, he got a hitmaker!"

Two days later, he suddenly woke up-

"WHOA WHOA WHOA"yelled winter"WAT HAPPENED?" He got up, he's at a place where there is a big tent around him, he was sitting on a moss stone.

"Don't move winter!" Moon cried. She's worried.

Suddenly billions of hit makers started to come out of his injured leg.

"AHHHHH, Wat's happening?"

"Let me help you." Qibli suddenly came in the room, then he got a iPhone 7 and put it on his injured leg.

"How is THIS little - iPhone 7 dramatically improves the most important aspects of the iPhone experience. It introduces advanced new camera systems. The best performance and battery life ever in an iPhone. Immersive stereo speakers. The brightest, most colorful iPhone display. Splash and water resistance.1 And it looks every bit as powerful as it is. This is iPhone 7. GOING TO STOP THE HIT MAKERS FROM COME OUT"

"Just wait" Qibli said calmly.

"HOW CAN -" He was cut of by Moon

"Shut it winter," Winter shut it, Moon kept talking "This iPhone 7 dramatically improves the most important aspects of the iPhone experience. It introduces advanced new camera systems. The best performance and battery life ever in an iPhone. Immersive stereo speakers. The brightest, most colorful iPhone display. Splash and water resistance.1 And it looks every bit as powerful as it is. This is iPhone 7, is the new one, it's going to HELP."

"K" Winter answered.

--After 2 second (I don't know why I wrote the after two seconds, now it's after 12 seconds if you read this again: After 12 second (I don't know why I wrote the after two seconds, now it's after 24 seconds if you read this again: After 24 second (I don't know why I wrote the after two seconds, now it's after 48 seconds if you read this again: K I will stop the spam-

The hit makers stopped. Then Moon picked up a Soup on the table and feed it to winter.

-Winter drinks the Red Hit maker soup.

"There, there," Moon said, as she pet pet him. "Is that better little dog? is that BETTER?"

"Yes," Winter hissed "Yes it yes"

6.66 seconds later, Winter felt better.

"What is in that soup?" Winter asked

"It's the new red hitmaker, it means it's a head shot"

"Waa" Winter and Qibli asked at the same time.

"I meant, that this is someone's blood" Moon answers

"Ohhh" Winter and Qibli said again.

"Wait WAT THE -" Winter yelled stopped my Moon once again and spits out a bit of the red hitmakers.

"shh, this story is also for 18- so we can't have bad words." Moon answered and pet pets winter.

"Ok"

"Good dog"

"thx"

--KK, told ya I would upgrade this story :D --