Chapter 7

Jack's POV
"I'm sorry.I need to go to the bathroom."She said running to the bathroom.Did she just kissed me?Why?
Y/N'S POV
I quickly ran to the bathroom,closing the door shut and locking it."Did I just kissed him?"I asked to myself.Then I went back outside with Jack staring at me,"Are you ok?"He asked,I just nodded,"I just need some rest,thats all."I said walking back to my room.Then i fell asleep.
~~~Time skip to 8p.m.~~~
Felix woke me up from my sleep to eat dinner so I went to the dining table in the kitchen and waited for dinner,"What are we gonna eat tonight?"I asked tiredly."Um...actually were going out."Jack said grabbing the key cars and his jacket while Felix had his own one.Then we went to the car and got in.Felix sat behind and I sat in the shotgun seat,"Where are we going?"I asked buckling myself up,"You'll see."They both said in unison but right after they said that I fell asleep.
~~~Time skip to the place~~~
I woke up and then,"OMG,WE ARE AT...AAAAAA!!!"I shouted like a 4 year old,"Yup we are in Disney World!"Jack said happily.Then I went outside of the car,"Wait,what about clothes?"I asked because we only came here with ourselves only,"Don't worry we packed for you when you were sleeping."Felix said,"You guys touched my...nevermind."I said embarrassing myself.Then we went to the hotel room and fell asleep.I slept on a single bed while Jack and Felix slept in a twin size bed.