Turning Physco

Mark's POV
Y/N has not come out of the room for 2 days now.I'm worried about her.She only goes out of the room to eat,drink or shower.Ever since Dark came everything has changed.Now Y/N's gonna turn Physco or something.
Y/N's POV
I haven't been out of the room for 2 days straight.I've only been out for necessary things.I have been laughing like crazy sometimes.Like I was a...Physco.I didn't want to go out so that I would not hurt Mark.I still have me but I'm locked inside of the body.My other person is outside.If I go out,I will think Mark is a person I do not know.I still know him but my other half doesn't.So I decided to go out and talk to Mark about what's happening.I went out of the room and sat down on the couch and Mark sat beside me,"Mark,I need to talk to you."I said scared."Sure what is it."He said nervously,"Well...I'm turning Physco and I have to leave so that I won't hurt you."I said sadly,"But you can't,I love you too much that I can't leave you."He said almost tearing up."I have to Mark.I don't wanna hurt you."I said then i started to cry,he hugged me never letting me go,I didn't want to either but I had to do it.I pulled us apart and went to the door.I looked at him for the last time,opened the door and flew to somewhere far away from the house.